What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

SacredBreh

Going to tag along on the thread...... great info. Luckily I have not had many issues but that has left me a gap in my knowledge. This will be a great thread to fill it in.

Peace

Photorikki

Yellowing Leaves

Yellowing Leaves

Hi guys-

I'm a first time grower-and loving it! :)

I have a Grape Ape that is 6.5 weeks into flowering and her leaves are beginning to yellow and pale in color all over the plant.

Is this normal?

I'd appreciate any help.

PS I feed with Pure Blend Bloom with a tsp per gallon of molasses.

Peace Out.

Last edited:

Weedninja

No problems bro. It's normal for the plant to "eat" it's leaves late in flower. It will give a smoother smoke if you get rid of all those nutes and chlorophyll stored in the leaves. Make sure to stop giving nutes a week or two before harvest.

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
serious trouble in my mom

serious trouble in my mom

Hey i have some trouble in my hidro ,

Last edited:

Illadelph

Feed them. They aren't getting enough Nitrogen (N) which is why they are turning yellow. The purple is from Phosphorus i believe, or potasium. Make sure your PH is around 5.8 or 6.0 or else it wont be able to absorb all the nutriets it needs. I'd say that needs an EC of ~1.5 +/-

I think that is your problem, others feel free to chime in.

Go to the Indoor Hydro forum and read up on how to do it in the "Stickies", I don't think you are doing it right.

BlueHalo

Hey everyone! I have been growin Tundra (Autoflower), White Berry, Spoetnik, and Purple Lady in Botanicare Coco using Karma, Pro Blend Pro, and Cal/mag. I am using CFL's in a 45 Gallon Rubermaid box with a total of 25,600 lumens, 6700K. These are 2 weeks from seed to now and I am having some leaf curl and some stunted growth and some of the newer leaf look like they are wilted. I don't know if this is from stress, too much heat (I had a heat issu but under control now) Too low of humidity (It is at 27% but can't get it higher) of from bad ph. I flushed them yesterday with Clearex in hopes that it would get things back on track but today they don't look any better. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

jusBlaZe420

well im a bit broke and i kno i need another light than the one i have bcuz im using 150w hps... but so far this is wut i got... help me out!!!

iCgrEEn4-20

1st timer needs help...

1st timer needs help...

hey everyone its my 1st time raising my own babies and i just got my first PROBLEM! in week 6 of flowering i noticed my water leaves from the top turning a lil yellow with some black spots. Thought it was ph or nutrient burn so i started flushing and made sure ph levels were right, its now week 7 and they aint gettin any prettier! top working its way to the bottom are yellower leaves some covered in black spots(that grow) and the ends are curled toward the 400hps. water leaves are loosing wetness at an alarming rate some crumbling when touched. has to be burn right??? i dont know im a barney but if anyone can help i can post pics when daylight hits. Room is 3X4 has 400w hotilux hps plants in soil with f farm organics. THanks for your timehttp://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/1zhelp.gif

Last edited:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone its my 1st time raising my own babies and i just got my first PROBLEM! in week 6 of flowering i noticed my water leaves from the top turning a lil yellow with some black spots. Thought it was ph or nutrient burn so i started flushing and made sure ph levels were right, its now week 7 and they aint gettin any prettier! top working its way to the bottom are yellower leaves some covered in black spots(that grow) and the ends are curled toward the 400hps. water leaves are loosing wetness at an alarming rate some crumbling when touched. has to be burn right??? i dont know im a barney but if anyone can help i can post pics when daylight hits. Room is 3X4 has 400w hotilux hps plants in soil with f farm organics. THanks for your timehttp://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/1zhelp.gif

http://www.gardenscure.com/420/plant-nursery/105125-nursery-troubleshooting-guide.html
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

werdna

Help Please I have a Blackish Algie building on the ends of my roots??,,

Help Please I have a Blackish Algie building on the ends of my roots??,,

I have this blackish build up of algie looking ? on the ends of my roots, that are sitting in the running water,as I have an aeroponic Gen. Hydro AeroFlow 60?. Do I root Rot? or what do I have PLEASE . I have been growing for 26 years, but never have had this problem? if it is ? also ?. Please any answers , or suggestions?. My neits. are 1 year old, any thing is WELL appreciated !!!!!!

DIRT DIGGLER

I'm just a newb....but maybe hygrozyme might help your root problem.
as it eats dead and decaying root tissue and breaks it down into food for your plants, I'm pretty sure I read about someone else having this problem and thats what they did to fix it......I dont have nearly enough experience to be giving someone such as yourself advice, merely a suggestion, maybe do a search on hygrozyme.....it can't hurt to look into it,

hope it helps....goodluck.

ashbquick

Problems vegging

Problems vegging

This is my 2nd attempt now and I’m really getting discouraged after trashing the 1st lot and starting again (White Widow). Please, please, please can anyone help?
Took cuttings & rooted under 2 * 18w flo tubes. All rooted well after 1-2 wks, potted in light-mix soil & left in propagator. Tried 2 introduce into tent (600w hps) slowly (5ft from lamp), but leaves turning yellow, starting at edges & moving all over plant.
Ph is 5.6 run-off.

As soon as I try 2 veg them I get this problem. Can anyone please help before I have 2 trash these aswell? I have read that epsom salt is used to help with leaf-yellowing & have just used a small dose for the 1st time today.
:yoinks::wallbash::1help:

Nirrity

Hello friends!
I have 4 RM Love Potion#1 and 4 D.J. Shorts Flo all suffer from unknown problem. They came through soil 19 April and barely grew to the date.
They are all in a mix 50% coco coir/50% pure organic worm castings. Growth stunted and leaf curled in early days, now came chlorosis on lover leaves, the maximum height is 2 inches.
Here're 2 picks to show the problem: one for LP and one for Flo.

Hope someone will help, temeratures were high at 32 celsius at the beginning but for the last 6 days it's around comfortable 26-27 celsius....

picture.php

picture.php