What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Ancient Old Far

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not 2 weeks from harvest?. She looks like 2 weeks into flower?. She isn't looking bad. Looks a bit hungry to me. We need all the details on your feed/PM garden for everyone to help you.
The seed was germinated on March 3 There was a period of cold weather for a few weeks and I had trouble regulating the temperature. The plant was dormat for 20 days. It's a sweet seeds auto Bruce Banner. It is growing in a 5 gal. Fabric pot. I'm using Build a soil 3.0. I grew a cover crop and mulched it a week prior to planting. I did give it a feeding with tea on the 15th of April and it did perk up. I understand that you have to be careful feeding autos so I haven't been pushing it. I'll brew another batch of tea. (Worm casings, alfalfa and kelp meal, with molasses and finally bat guano. The plant picked up right away. Correct me if I'm wrong and the dormat period set the plant back for sure. It was dormat for 20 days and I have read it will still finish in 70-77 days. I hope it can continue to stretch. I appreciate the help.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seed was germinated on March 3 There was a period of cold weather for a few weeks and I had trouble regulating the temperature. The plant was dormat for 20 days. It's a sweet seeds auto Bruce Banner. It is growing in a 5 gal. Fabric pot. I'm using Build a soil 3.0. I grew a cover crop and mulched it a week prior to planting. I did give it a feeding with tea on the 15th of April and it did perk up. I understand that you have to be careful feeding autos so I haven't been pushing it. I'll brew another batch of tea. (Worm casings, alfalfa and kelp meal, with molasses and finally bat guano. The plant picked up right away. Correct me if I'm wrong and the dormat period set the plant back for sure. It was dormat for 20 days and I have read it will still finish in 70-77 days. I hope it can continue to stretch. I appreciate the help.

Yep, She is 2 weeks into flower. It looks like your organic water only?. The organic guys will know more than I do to help with any issues you encounter. She doesn't look like you need to do anything at this point. BB takes 10 weeks to finish.

Ancient Old Far

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, She is 2 weeks into flower. It looks like your organic water only?. The organic guys will know more than I do to help with any issues you encounter. She doesn't look like you need to do anything at this point. BB takes 10 weeks to finish.
Yep, I'm using distilled water with some coconut powder and a wetting agent. I'm brewing a tea which may perk em up a little.
Thanks for your time. I like and follow your grows.

mountainoutlaw

Used loop, no mites in site, was just these too bottom feeder leaves...what you think, everything is on point otherwise....
20230630_191233.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even frequent rains that aren't flooding can cause overwatering issues. May be multiple things going on to cause the symptoms you see.

If its just affecting the bottom leaves and new growth is untouched, then the plants will likely grow out of it just fine. You don't always find out what the problem is. Sometimes its a combination of issues.

stizzo

Hi, i'm experimenting for the first time growing some plants.
the one on the left is a og kush auto fast growing. it's one week old and i think he's doing kinda fine.
The one ont the right is an gorilla glue auto, lil more 2 weeks old, and it's droopy and i can help make her stalk thicker. i had to put her down in the ground because she wasnt strong enough to hold her weight. what can i do to help her?

Attachments

• b7e3a3e9-6b58-46c4-a3dd-5db52aa24ce3.jpg
    b7e3a3e9-6b58-46c4-a3dd-5db52aa24ce3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 53

teide

Veteran
This is a Drunken Bastard, an ABC hybrid from 7east genetics.
It is in a 2 liter pot, soilless medium(lechuza), been feeding it veg formula. No idea of ph.
My other plants are doing fine with the medium and the nutrients, so I suspect it might be the small pot ?

Attachments

• DSC_5778.JPG
    DSC_5778.JPG
    886.3 KB · Views: 80

teide

Veteran
This is a Drunken Bastard, an ABC hybrid from 7east genetics.
It is in a 2 liter pot, soilless medium(lechuza), been feeding it veg formula. No idea of ph.
My other plants are doing fine with the medium and the nutrients, so I suspect it might be the small pot ?
Edit:
I found out it had been fed too little. I gave it new nutes and it perked up.

Safe Gardener

Hello ICMAG Community,
I currently have two plants in a 2’x2’x5’ area in a tent under 150 watts of 3500k led light strips. Air flow is taken care of by a small fixed mount oscillating fan and a 4” duct fan blowing through a carbon filter. Temps are a little warm ranging from mid 70’s with the lights off and low/mid 90’s lights on.

The plants are (1) a cross of Nirvana’s Bubblelicious and Blackjack and (2) Hammerheads Flashbang that have been in flower (12/12) since 6/12. The Bubble Jack cross is growing like usual (front left side of pictures) but the Flashbang (back right in pictures) looks a little unhappy. The soil is something that’s been used and recycled a few times so that isn’t helping but the Bubble Jack and another male Black Jack that’s not in the tent both look okay/good while the Flashbang not so much.

Water is from the tap (have a well and treatment system), pH is around 6.3. I use 25-30ml/gallon of Neptunes Harvest Organic Fish Fertilizer 2-4-1 every 3-4 watering's. The watering's I’m not using Neptunes Harvest I add 5-6ml/gallon of Botanicare Cal-Mag plus 2-0-0 and sometimes add 1ml/gallon Superthrive 0.5-0-0.

Here are some pictures. I’m open to any suggestions. @Hammerhead

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpeg
    IMG_3244.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3273.jpeg
    IMG_3273.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3281.jpeg
    IMG_3281.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3282.jpeg
    IMG_3282.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

420giveaway
Hey all! This is a bit of a cross-post from my grow journal in an effort to make sure I get this figured out quickly, as I'm intending on transplanting the clones in the next couple of days.

I come with 2 concerns:

1. I think my clone is responding to too much light intensity, as evidenced by the lighter-colored leaves and clawing, and I've since distanced the light since this picture was taken. The clawing began today and the suspected bleaching began a couple of days ago. The clone in question is on the left. What are your thoughts?

20230806_092952.jpg

2. This seedling has been stuck at just breaking the soil for a couple of days. When would you recommend I give up and plant another?

20230806_093456.jpg

Here's its friend planted on the same day for comparison:

20230806_093331.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help! :giggle:

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
what was this? too much led light? cal mag def / exc?? (ph 5.5-6.0 hydro, ppm 850 ghe micro+bloom)

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • foto_no_exif(1).jpg
    foto_no_exif(1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • foto_no_exif(2).jpg
    foto_no_exif(2).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 55

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
These are clones that just arrived. Is this pythium or fusarium at base of stalks. Seller is claiming they put trays into solution and it is calcium buildup.

2023-09-13-033410.jpg

2023-09-13-034255.jpg

2023-09-13-034456.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts