Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This look of root before
    Last edited by kerlito; 10-31-2011, 15:53.
    mate you:

Big party in syria . let's go to dance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN984Z2IZ2U

God only work 7 days
    and we all fucking life

The world don´t help Tibet , becose their don´t have black oil
    sigpic

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=193299
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ1yX1X4u4
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Maxibloom at 1 tsp (~ 7 grams) per gal is the same as this mix at 1 gal.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Only use about 10 ml of Florabloom and 5 ml of Floramicro per gallon. Without a conductivity meter

The best media take in water fast and give it back fast, creating more air space as they do so.

Comment

whats wrong with these ladies

edit. no problems anymore
      Last edited by psilomuffin; 04-21-2009, 10:03. Reason: no problems anymore

Comment

1st timer needs help...

hey everyone its my 1st time raising my own babies and i just got my first PROBLEM! in week 6 of flowering i noticed my water leaves from the top turning a lil yellow with some black spots. Thought it was ph or nutrient burn so i started flushing and made sure ph levels were right, its now week 7 and they aint gettin any prettier! top working its way to the bottom are yellower leaves some covered in black spots(that grow) and the ends are curled toward the 400hps. water leaves are loosing wetness at an alarming rate some crumbling when touched. has to be burn right??? i dont know im a barney but if anyone can help i can post pics when daylight hits. Room is 3X4 has 400w hotilux hps plants in soil with f farm organics. THanks for your timehttp://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/1zhelp.gif
        Last edited by iCgrEEn4-20; 04-05-2009, 15:51. Reason: smiley man

Comment

great point for all the people who are just too busy>>>
          sigpicsorry about the spelling, but its the thought that counts

Comment

Originally posted by iCgrEEn4-20 View Post
            hey everyone its my 1st time raising my own babies and i just got my first PROBLEM! in week 6 of flowering i noticed my water leaves from the top turning a lil yellow with some black spots. Thought it was ph or nutrient burn so i started flushing and made sure ph levels were right, its now week 7 and they aint gettin any prettier! top working its way to the bottom are yellower leaves some covered in black spots(that grow) and the ends are curled toward the 400hps. water leaves are loosing wetness at an alarming rate some crumbling when touched. has to be burn right??? i dont know im a barney but if anyone can help i can post pics when daylight hits. Room is 3X4 has 400w hotilux hps plants in soil with f farm organics. THanks for your timehttp://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/1zhelp.gif

http://www.gardenscure.com/420/plant...ing-guide.html
            http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

Comment

Help Please I have a Blackish Algie building on the ends of my roots??,,

I have this blackish build up of algie looking ? on the ends of my roots, that are sitting in the running water,as I have an aeroponic Gen. Hydro AeroFlow 60?. Do I root Rot? or what do I have PLEASE . I have been growing for 26 years, but never have had this problem? if it is ? also ?. Please any answers , or suggestions?. My neits. are 1 year old, any thing is WELL appreciated !!!!!!

Comment

I'm just a newb....but maybe hygrozyme might help your root problem.
                as it eats dead and decaying root tissue and breaks it down into food for your plants, I'm pretty sure I read about someone else having this problem and thats what they did to fix it......I dont have nearly enough experience to be giving someone such as yourself advice, merely a suggestion, maybe do a search on hygrozyme.....it can't hurt to look into it,

hope it helps....goodluck.
                "Don't try to alter the someone's conscience. Don't stop someone when they try to alter their own conscience”. (Timoty Leary - Harvard – 1970)

Comment

Problems vegging

This is my 2nd attempt now and I’m really getting discouraged after trashing the 1st lot and starting again (White Widow). Please, please, please can anyone help?
                  Took cuttings & rooted under 2 * 18w flo tubes. All rooted well after 1-2 wks, potted in light-mix soil & left in propagator. Tried 2 introduce into tent (600w hps) slowly (5ft from lamp), but leaves turning yellow, starting at edges & moving all over plant.
                  Ph is 5.6 run-off.

As soon as I try 2 veg them I get this problem. Can anyone please help before I have 2 trash these aswell? I have read that epsom salt is used to help with leaf-yellowing & have just used a small dose for the 1st time today.

Comment

Hello friends!
                    I have 4 RM Love Potion#1 and 4 D.J. Shorts Flo all suffer from unknown problem. They came through soil 19 April and barely grew to the date.
                    They are all in a mix 50% coco coir/50% pure organic worm castings. Growth stunted and leaf curled in early days, now came chlorosis on lover leaves, the maximum height is 2 inches.
                    Here're 2 picks to show the problem: one for LP and one for Flo.

Hope someone will help, temeratures were high at 32 celsius at the beginning but for the last 6 days it's around comfortable 26-27 celsius....

love each other, don't compete with each other. separation is the illusion. the reality is that we are parts of the unity. stay open, spread love

Comment

help

no answer, no problem anymore

Comment

This site knows all!! Check it out!! This site helped me out.......ALOT
                        http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

Hope this helps everyone in here!!

Comment

My plants need some help. I dont know what is wrong with them, the strains are lemon skunk, shant-i-baba, himalaya gold, alaskan ice, the chruch, sweet tooth, and god bud, the s.t. and g.b. are still just seedlings and its the bigger plants that im worried about. They are in soil, i dont know much about the soil i got it from the local nursery for free it has some time release fert in it, but i did a NPK test to see if there were hi levels of ferts in the soil and it showed relatively low nutrient levels. The lighting is 4 to 6 (depending if i think they are getting to hot or not) cfls at 23 and 26 watts, some are 23 some 26. They are all in a small home made grow cab from a home depot mills pride cabinet. The air is vented with an exhaust fan that is just a 12 dollar bathroom fan i think its like 75cfm or something. I was feeding a little bit of flora nova bloom a few weeks back but i was getting some burnt tips so i backed off the nutes, flushed with just tap water (tap is about 60ppm around here) and a couple drops of superthrive. They are not responding well and they are getting brown/yellow spots and the leafs are curling up which might be heat stress. Also, the photoperiod was fucked up cause my timer was messed up and it was turning my lights on at random times but i fixed that problem about a week ago. I dont know what im doing wrong because they seem to be getting worse and worse and its seems like i have fixed all the things that were wrong. Any advice would be great as long as it is constructive. Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

1Kind.....
                            Are u using straight tap water to feed?
                            If so, you should let a few gallons sit out for about 2 days to let all the chlorine evaporate out, if its chlorinated, and also, are u checking the PH of the water, after u mix the nutes in, becuz the nutes buffer the PH..... Any random soil, the PH should be around 7.0 I think...Make sure u let them dry out completly between waterings, top 2 - 3 inches should be dry....
                            Check out that Link I posted up top, it will seriously help u out, its just alot of reading!!
                            The pic on the left looks like maybe a boron deficiency..... and leaf curl is usually from ph....Check out that link, Im tellin ya!!! Good Luck!!!

Comment

I got a question,hope a few of you could give me some advise if possible.
                              Im growing outside,this picture if of a White Widow and as you can see there brown dried out spots all over the lower leafs.I have been feeding in two ways,rich dirt mixed with bat guano and rotted down cocnut husk or a tea mix.Bat guano,little chicken guano,rotted down coconut husk and molasses.When they were in veg they did get nute burn but recovered pretty good,only in the past few weeks I noticed these spots getting worse.
                              Thanks for your help from now.

Flower day 40

Jah Bless
                              Who Jah bless no man curse , Who Jah curse no man bless

OG Refugee

Comment

hairless buds

Would you please read the post titled hairless buds? Or should I repost it here?

Comment

Working...
                                X