What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Split from : The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!

G

Great post man, packed with useful info.

this one should be a sticky.

THC

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
good good glad everyone is liking it ;)

Are the pics going to come up?
is anyone having trouble with the pics coming up? if so let me know ill fix it :)

Sleepy

Veteran
...yes, no pics.

i figured you wer still working on it, and thought i'd give you some time.

(firefox browser)-if that makes a difference...

awesome thread, BTW.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Very handy Stitch, HOG is right about the pics. I even tried to see them using the URL found in the pics properties. it brings up an "Access Forbidden" webpage by Overgrow.com :wave:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
alrighty pics have been fixed! took longer than 5 min though lol
can you guys see the pictures alright now?

thanks green! im sure you guys will like it a bit better now that you most likley can see the pictures ;)

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
w00t! good to hear..... well thats it for me tonight.. going to turn in got a long day tomorrow!!

night everyone! :wave:

Rellikbuzz

Much appreciated, Stitch! I was getting real tired of having to go over to OG everytime I needed to reference a plant problem. Now, it's all right here. Great job, my brotha!! :yes:

G

well done m8 excellent thread ,if theres a thread of the year i think u will win it

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
How nice to see.............

How nice to see.............

Hey Stitch, thanks for the PM which got all of this going here.
See, I received a PM from Stitch offering to place his thread
here, but we had no place appropriate....but we sure do now!

Excellent job and thanks for your contribution!

:wave:
dg

Dr. D

Veteran
Absolutly excellent thread man this will will reall help out alot of peeps newbs and experienced growers...excellent layout and very useful info u sure have done ur research :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts