Sick plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick plant?

First time grow and I don't know if I'm having a deficiency here or what. Any recommendations or diagnosis are welcome! Growing in coco 75% perlite 25% 3 gal smart pot. Light is 450w KIND LED 18/6. Strain Kali Mist.. was just transplanted into 3 gal pots three days ago. Previous to that was in 100% coco, plastic 1 gal pot, and was kept under low output light to stall growth while waiting for its new home to arrive. I'm using Canna Coco line of nutrients. Thanks!
    Attached Files

What's your ph? When plants are unhappy that's one of the first things you should check. Looks like possible ph or micronutrient issue. Is this plant from seed or clone? How's the health of the other plants in your garden or is your problem isolated to just this plant? How much you feeding and how often? Just some questions that need to be answered to help you improve your plant's health.
    Germ, veg, flower. Germ, veg, flower. Germ, veg, flower.

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."

Comment

It's possible your light is too close. Over and under watering can also be an issue.
      Terpene Amplification

Comment

Originally posted by COCannaNoob View Post
        First time grow and I don't know if I'm having a deficiency here or what. Any recommendations or diagnosis are welcome! Growing in coco 75% perlite 25% 3 gal smart pot. Light is 450w KIND LED 18/6. Strain Kali Mist.. was just transplanted into 3 gal pots three days ago. Previous to that was in 100% coco, plastic 1 gal pot, and was kept under low output light to stall growth while waiting for its new home to arrive. I'm using Canna Coco line of nutrients. Thanks!
        Not enough N......it's over watered it seems.....cox needs call mag supp does it not?
        I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
          Not enough N......it's over watered it seems.....cox needs call mag supp does it not?

I'm with sunshine.. over water.. let them dry out a day and see how it goes.

When they respond, dont water again until they droop a little. And dont continue to water because YOU think they are thirsty .

Good luck..
          Snook

Comment

I meant to type coco needs cal.mg supp lmao this phone has fill moonitis....
            Attached Files
            I eat legos

Comment

Working...
            X