What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sick plant?

COCannaNoob

First time grow and I don't know if I'm having a deficiency here or what. Any recommendations or diagnosis are welcome! Growing in coco 75% perlite 25% 3 gal smart pot. Light is 450w KIND LED 18/6. Strain Kali Mist.. was just transplanted into 3 gal pots three days ago. Previous to that was in 100% coco, plastic 1 gal pot, and was kept under low output light to stall growth while waiting for its new home to arrive. I'm using Canna Coco line of nutrients. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210216_113557.jpg
    20210216_113557.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 22

there goes edro

Veteran
What's your ph? When plants are unhappy that's one of the first things you should check. Looks like possible ph or micronutrient issue. Is this plant from seed or clone? How's the health of the other plants in your garden or is your problem isolated to just this plant? How much you feeding and how often? Just some questions that need to be answered to help you improve your plant's health.

Sunshineinabag

First time grow and I don't know if I'm having a deficiency here or what. Any recommendations or diagnosis are welcome! Growing in coco 75% perlite 25% 3 gal smart pot. Light is 450w KIND LED 18/6. Strain Kali Mist.. was just transplanted into 3 gal pots three days ago. Previous to that was in 100% coco, plastic 1 gal pot, and was kept under low output light to stall growth while waiting for its new home to arrive. I'm using Canna Coco line of nutrients. Thanks!

Not enough N......it's over watered it seems.....cox needs call mag supp does it not?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Not enough N......it's over watered it seems.....cox needs call mag supp does it not?

I'm with sunshine.. over water.. let them dry out a day and see how it goes.

When they respond, dont water again until they droop a little. And dont continue to water because YOU think they are thirsty :good:.

Good luck..

Sunshineinabag

I meant to type coco needs cal.mg supp lmao this phone has fill moonitis....

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_055423.jpg
    IMG_20210227_055423.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts