What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

indoor grow (soil) help !! whitefly

tanokosohana

Wow, this is genius, like I didn't think of it before. I'm new to growing weeds and have tried various methods, but they have all proved ineffective

tanokosohana

Buy the way, my weeds didn't grow as it should and therefore the effect of them was almost zero. I recently spoke with my friends who are more experienced in this business. They gave me tips about best indoor grow kit and a week ago I tried to start growing using a new method. Truthfully, so far everything is good, the sprout has already broken through and looks very good. But your method with cutting on the sides is worthy of attention. I'll definitely try it sometime and post here about the result

vidura

Whiteflies usually lay their tiny eggs on the undersides and upper side of leaves. Then eggs hatch. Hatching occurs after 5 – 9 days at 30°C. Then young whiteflies gradually increase in size through four nymphal stages called instars.

https://lifeandagri.com/whitefly/