This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PriznnPlanet View Post
    Science was proven when i had slime, added h202 and fixed my problem. This has been debated numerous times. I was trying to get some info on Aspirin, not h202 there are other threads for that.
    If you told that to any biological science major they would laugh at you like your a mental case. Anyways the aspirin at cvs is the only place i found uncoated and its 99cent for 120.

Comment

Originally posted by Gifted0ne View Post
      If you told that to any biological science major they would laugh at you like your a mental case. Anyways the aspirin at cvs is the only place i found uncoated and its 99cent for 120.
      Hehe its all good bro... Do you use it?

Comment

Aspirin

Comment

Yea, depending on how severe the mite infestation is aspirin is critical. If you're leaves are just barley blistering a good couple sprays to kill them will be sufficient but if the plant is badly damaged then get the aspirin asap otherwise plant could easily die.

Comment

Originally posted by Gifted0ne View Post
            Yea, depending on how severe the mite infestation is aspirin is critical. If you're leaves are just barley blistering a good couple sprays to kill them will be sufficient but if the plant is badly damaged then get the aspirin asap otherwise plant could easily die.
            I was advised to just add to my rez?

Comment

Working...
            X