Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure why it should be unstickied, it's a problem that can crop up in rare cases. in my case a few years back i sourced the issue to the floor. once i sealed the grow area off and added active intake to stop any air getting sucked in from that room, the issue went away.

basically if it happens to you it's good to have information available.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
      not sure why it should be unstickied, it's a problem that can crop up in rare cases. in my case a few years back i sourced the issue to the floor. once i sealed the grow area off and added active intake to stop any air getting sucked in from that room, the issue went away.

basically if it happens to you it's good to have information available.
      Their's a million problems "that can crop up in rare cases". What exactly does this one have to do with nutrients?

Comment

ahh....

didn't even check the sub it's in. i guess ill move it to a more appropriate sub.

in the end it's the rare problems that will stump ya, any idiot can look up how to get rid of mites, the web is full of this info. it's the rare problems that tend to be hard to solve, so i see no harm having such a thread stickied for those rare cases.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
          ahh....

didn't even check the sub it's in. i guess ill move it to a more appropriate sub.

in the end it's the rare problems that will stump ya, any idiot can look up how to get rid of mites, the web is full of this info. it's the rare problems that tend to be hard to solve, so i see no harm having such a thread stickied for those rare cases.
          Sounds fair. No one is coming to this section to get rid of mites and for sure not for off gassing hoses.

Edit: Just seen you changed it. Thx bro, you're a good mod.

Comment

As a rule I use only food grade stuff tubes fittings etc

Comment

Working...
            X