What's new

saggy branches

Bobthebilder

I would love to see if anyone has seen this before. I took cuttings off a 6 month old mom started from seed.3 weeks in a ez cloner roots came out healthy. From there in to a smart pot transplanter.I use mother earth coco perlite 70 30 running H & G full line. My room is sitting at temp75 humidity 60% co2 is sitting at 900ppm. These where take about 2 weeks after trans planting.

Attachments

• 20210916_161513.jpg
    20210916_161513.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210916_161148.jpg
    20210916_161148.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Clones do that from time to time and nothing to worry about at this point. However, if they continue to wilt you may have a start of a root rot problem or a fungus. Allow the roots to dry a little longer between waterings. Also, I would isolate any "maybe sick" plants from the rest until I knew for sure. Your plants don't look too bad to me. 😎

Bobthebilder

Clones do that from time to time and nothing to worry about at this point. However, if they continue to wilt you may have a start of a root rot problem or a fungus. Allow the roots to dry a little longer between waterings. Also, I would isolate any "maybe sick" plants from the rest until I knew for sure. Your plants don't look too bad to me. 😎

Thanks for the input. Its definitely something going on I has to sets of clones veging in that room the others started to do the same so I choped and know these are starting to do the same. I was thinking a pathogen or fungus. I started letting dry out to aid in root rot but not helping. what would you recommend in treating this set of clones. thanks for your time

Cuddles

just found this thread and I agree with the others - your babies look just fine :)
plants (in general anyway) can sometimes look different depending on which phase of the light/dark cycle they´re in. Meaning they can either look either a bit saggy or perky :)