What's new

Leaf health.

H.Marks

Hi here are a couple of leaf problems I have on my first grow.

I think my PH is a bit high, the soil said it was 6.5 and the spring water I use is around the same value.

I started adding some nutrients the other day, not a lot.

Retreated the small fan I have as well.

Any ideas?

IMG_1013.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1013.JPG Views:	7 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	17944790

IMG_1014.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1014.JPG Views:	4 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	17944791

Attachments

• monster-bud-boost-pack.jpg
    monster-bud-boost-pack.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 27
  • monster-bud-boost-pack (1).jpg
    monster-bud-boost-pack (1).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

goingrey

Well done on getting your first grow this far already!

It seems like your plant is suffering from a couple of different nutrient deficiencies, one of them being a phosphorous deficiency.

You mention that started adding nutrients the other day, which is great as it means you have already started addressing the issue. The affected parts will not heal but the issues should stop appearing on other parts of the plant - assuming you are feeding her with a suitable bloom fertilizer at an appropriate amount.

In your next grow I recommend you start fertilizing earlier if you use the same soil mix. It does not seem to contain enough nutrients to carry you this far into flowering (most soil mixes won't). PH does play an important role in nutrient uptake but I have a feeling it is not the issue here.

To diagnose issues you encounter you can use these two fantastic threads (absolutely no shame in doing that, we all use them):

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...ete-guide-to-sick-plants-ph-and-pest-troubles

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...300-joe-s-fresh-guide-to-sick-plant-diagnosis

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Here's a good tip. I recommend you get an EC or TDS and pH meter and test everything that goes in and everything that comes out of the container. The only way to have professional success in horticulture is to use what the successful horticulturists use. EC and pH meters. Good luck. 😎

H.Marks

Yeah, my first grow, learning a lot. Will get one. I am getting a lot of browning and curling now. So I took a branch this morning to dry and test. Not sure if it is ready, looked at it under a scope and maybe not ideal but will see. Have it hanging in a small grow tent for a week or whatever. Small yield I think eventually. The other 2 which are just starting out have nutrients in the soil as well as what the bagged soil has in it. I will just keep growing and get better everytime hopefully.

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG