What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tiny white hedgehogs

chusss

Hi guys, could anyone tell me whats this? i have some of them over the leafs, at naked eye it seems like very small white rounded dots with a size about 0.5-1 millimeters

Attachments

• IMG_20210906_184317.jpg
    IMG_20210906_184317.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 37

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know what the hell that is.it does look like a hedgehog.is it doing damage to your plants?

chusss

The plants are overall healthy but there are also some white spots maded by trips, i was thinking that this could be the trip's eggs or something like that

window

Veteran
Looks like a mealybug destroyer? A type of ladybird that eats mealybugs, I don’t think they are a pest to cannabis? But could be wrong? Look them up.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Looks like a Scale or Mealybug insect to me. You can get rid of them by dabbing a tiny drop of cooking oil on them with a q-tip. The oil softens their bodies and suffocates them cutting egg production off. 😎

window

Veteran
It could be mealybugs themselves? Mealybug destroyer Larvae can look a lot like mealybug on which they prey, confusing, look on google images to identify.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have no idea.. but they seem to be growing out from a central point. Suggesting a fungus. You have a good image of them. Can you chop one up?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Cool so then why don't you say what it is rather than post some condescending emoji and add nothing to the thread other than being a know it all ****.

Where does he say he knows what it is?

Your post is both useless and insulting. Offering nothing to the community here.

49th

Where does he say he knows what it is?

Your post is both useless and insulting. Offering nothing to the community here.

Why post simply to say I'm wrong then offer nothing to prove it or tell the person what it might be? At least I tried, then someone else is thinking the same so I didn't come in and condescend to someone with some stupid fucking emoji. I tried to contribute and he tried to ridicule me as if he's the master expert but provided no proof that it isn't those things or no guess himself as to what it could be. Why would I let someone talk to me that way? Why are you defending some combative asshole who seems to post useless shit like this constantly? Someone asking for best plants to camouflage outdoor and he says grow indoor if you can... What a dick.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Why post simply to say I'm wrong then offer nothing to prove it or tell the person what it might be? At least I tried, then someone else is thinking the same so I didn't come in and condescend to someone with some stupid fucking emoji. I tried to contribute and he tried to ridicule me as if he's the master expert but provided no proof that it isn't those things or no guess himself as to what it could be. Why would I let someone talk to me that way? Why are you defending some combative asshole who seems to post useless shit like this constantly? Someone asking for best plants to camouflage outdoor and he says grow indoor if you can... What a dick.

and...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Wtg Buzz :good: Give that man a cigar :) having had mealy bugs and scale on my trop. bonsais, I knew it wasn't that

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Sonic_modern_and_classic_designs.png

Hedgehog.

F54FTKUJA8JN3X0.jpg?auto=webp&fit=bounds&frame=1&auto=webp&frame=1&height=300.jpg

Bowser.

You're gonna need an Italian plumber to get rid of that shit, mang.

Latest posts

Latest posts