What's new

She need sum milk

#1 misdiagnosed deficiency in American Cannabis

Screenshot_20210425-234330_Chrome.jpg

For decades this has been called nitrogen claw in the Cannabis grow scene. It has never been a nitrogen excess. I'm assuming cannabis branded hydroponic formulas are calcium Nitrate based. Perhaps that's where this myth began. Nitrate assists calcium, but who wants more Nitrate, aka "mite bait"?

People want proof for everything, since they can't observe. Well you aren't going to find truth in a Jorge Cervantes book, why do you accept it as proof? I'll start spending 2 minutes on Google for each future lie unraveling toilet typing session.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Calcium deficiency is often associated with low pH and most nutrient models supply enough. Also, nitrate-based fertilizers have no acidification potential and actually increase soil pH So how do you get misdiagnosed deficiency?😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Leaf curl has many cause's and is a common disorder in plants for a variety of reasons. Low pH and lack of calcium being one of them, however there's more causes. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Here's an example of a leaf curl on an outdoor plant caused from and insect I noticed today. Its hard for me to believe that nitrogen claw is caused by lack of calcium. Calcium being hydroxyl and nitrogen nitrate having no acidification potential. Nitrogen toxicity or nitrogen claw is not caused from calcium deficiency, its caused from using too much nitrogen fertilizer at the wrong time of growth. Calcium deficiency will cause leaf curl on new growth, on most all plants, but it has nothing to do with nitrogen claw. Jorge Cervantes book is a very good book and has helped millions of people, Thank you!!!😎

Attachments

• photo2063026.jpg
    photo2063026.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2063027.jpg
    photo2063027.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 25
I've looked at a dozen highly praised. "breeder's" grow diarys today. Don't buy Cannabis seeds, kids. There's no one with a clue making seeds. They'll post pics of any garbage as long as it's not brown. They publicly shame themselves and don't even know it.

Cannabis leaves come in one variety: Flat straight green and sharp. Dull lobes are a flaw. Purpling [before harvest] is a flaw. Width to length ratio is dependent on a single hormone. Freakshow is a mutant. Color is determined by photosynthate quality and quantity.

Every other variable in the cannabis leaf is a flow issue. Twisting to the left and right are the same problem. People nitt pick the same problem from different angles. People come up with the most illogical explanations based on a useless Crayola weed leaf chart. 99 times out of 100, it's the unavailability of calcium.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210826_121406.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	17927522

Don't buy "strains" from people who's plants are catching fish and playing keyboards with their arthritic osprey claws..

Don't let some 12 year old tell you it's nitrogen toxicity or overwatering when you plants are physically curled, twisted, hooded, kinked, drawstrined, blotchy, and purple stemmed.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Theres a big difference between a petioled linear leaf and orbicular leaf. Do you know the difference?😎

Latest posts

Latest posts