What's new

Is this gunna make it?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have this plant that wasn't doing good so I transplanted it into a big pot of soil and now the leaves are doing even worse. The plant is 5 weeks into flower.
when i transplanted i watered with plain water phed at 5.8.

The soil is fox farm ocean forest.
the waters ph is around 5.8 to 6.0

Now that I think about it. During the few befor the transplant when I was watering with the Bloom food I might not have been giving enough water with each watering to give enough time to pour out the bottom like suggested so that each time it would get equal water/food.
When I took it out of the 1st pot the top of the soil was wet but the bottom of the soil was dry.

Is this survivable in any way. I know the yield and quality is still going to suffer but if continue to flower at all. I was going to flower till the trich are 50/50 amber and cloudy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210613_190016.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.3 KB ID:	17878649
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210613_190110.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.6 KB ID:	17878650
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210613_190042.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.6 KB ID:	17878651

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Over watered. The new transplant into a larger container increased the amount of water in the root zone. Allow the roots to dry more between watering's, and that's about all you can do at this point. 😎

Cuddles

I was gonna say too much water as well. I just did the same with mine 😁 one or two of the leaves also ended up a bit `curly´ . No watering for a while now.
other wise the plants look fine, lots of sugar mmmhh :)
Maybe try not to re pot during flower next time. They say that it puts too much stress on the plant