What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP HELP HELP

vikizameriky

My big ladies/green poisons) are making me worried.
everything started like 2ws ago when I monitored some flying tiny tiny (maybe a type of mites) plus kinda weird objects all around the stem(cysts/mothersigns), making me think its kinda scales(also found a topic on RIT that should be it...maybe... after 2 days after vertimec was applied, but icouldnt tell its gone. i ve decided to go for a mospilan(aacetampirin), very nice job was done,
followed by INPIRO PS(sodium benzoate/ i hope i got it right, we call it dokusat sodny) I had these kinda small objects like cming out from the stemp(thought it could be nematodes that live in stemp, also I found nematode in soil.
repeated inporo it after 3days, another 3 days were gone and I started.to see somekinda dots(mostly white),also some root not sexy shapes, so I applied magnicur energy.
.and now,this is what they looklikea

I am using guanokalong all complete mixed with some dolomite lime(plus Mykos/Azos/soil mixHumic acids/I also brewed them tea from worms castings/guano/ black strap molasses)
and my usual ph is 6,3
also i addded another plants.
please, hve you ever seen aything like thi?