What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me identify these issues

Yaggi

I’m new here so if this has already been a topic I’d love the link to it. I have a few different leaf issues in unfamiliar with, I suspect it’s a root zone issue but I’m unsure. Any and all help is appreciated.

The plant in flower is in living soil, I only feed vermicompost teas and sprouted seed teas with fat flowers(DEM) and occasional inoculations of happy tree microbes. I use chop and drop to feed my soil life, and have had little pest issues, some
minor PM spots and spideys but nothing I’m ever behind the ball on. Sometimes I’ll spray Dr Zymes when PM shows up.

the plant in veg has recently been sulfur sprayed but I believe the leaf issue is not from the spray, since other plants in the same room are not exhibiting the same symptoms. Plant is in constant gardener 4 shot soil with live worm castings and some dry DTE amendments(alfalfa, shrimp, been seed meal, fish)

Plants are under LED lighting and definitely not light stressed or heat stressed conditions don’t go over 81 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity stays between 48 and 55. Good circulation of air as well.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• photo2042830.jpg
    photo2042830.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2042831.jpg
    photo2042831.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2042836.jpg
    photo2042836.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 18

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have a pH issue. The first photo is caused from too low of a pH releasing micro nutrients or too high of a pH locking out trace nutrients. You need to use pure water with a consistent pH. 😎.