What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue tips

G

I've obviously confused everyone with my legitimate, scientifically-sound nutrient deficiency trials,so I'll start over.

Hello everyone, I grow weed exactly like you do, with expensive cannabis seeds perfectly coated in expensive anti fungal treatments and wrapped up in the finest of automatic irritations, with my lights 12 feet abovemmy mini split and co2 tanks, and a doorbell camera to watch it all. Only then can we verify that my plant has no disease or environmental issues,by growing exactly like you do, dear readers.
​​​​​​

My weed is awesome according to Instagram, thanks to amazing breeders on Instagram, but I don't like the blue coloration of my leaf tips and neither do my tax paying legal customers. So, HOW ME MAKE BLUE TIP GO BYE BYE?

Blue tips on new growth of recently sexed female.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_153822.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	17833592

Blue leaf tips on new growth of recently sexed female, with tendency of leaf to pull sideways.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_153822.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	17833592

Blue tips on new leaves of recently sexed male.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_160349.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	17833594

Glossy blue-tipped leaves with tips pulling sideways, found sporadically throughout the new growth of a mature plant.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_155428.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	17833595

I've been told nitrogen toxicity from so many people,because often times the tips pull down instead of sideways. I don't know but 20 years ago the entire plant had a legitimate dark look if it was loaded with nitrogen, not a pukey lime appearance with a blue candy coating.

​​​​​Aftermath of nitrogen toxicity? I don't think so..
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_155514.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	17833596

Last edited:

Growenhaft

how much temperature is he?
if the temperature is too cold, as far as I know, the leaf would tend to come out from the petiole or the center.
but here it is the top. they also look drier than the rest of the leaf.

Growenhaft

I don't know but 20 years ago the entire plant had a legitimate dark look if it was loaded with nitrogen, not a pukey lime appearance with a blue candy coating.

I know what you mean

Lassen Sie uns über Ihr calzium im Wasser sprechen. Die sehr hellen neue Triebe und die bläulich dunklen spitzen stehen in einem Zusammenhang.
Was für ein Wasser benutzen Sie? Haben Sie dazu Werte?