Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are flies. Not sure which kind but here's some help.
    http://phorid.net/zadbi/education/ho...acalypterates/
    “The sun will eclipse soon unless you sacrifice the prince consort to the goddess of the moon.”
    Hans Bornefeld

Comment

So I too have a dreaded RA infestation on my moms that is leading to them being on my clones. I was suggested to use pure crop1 as a root drench. What other things should I add to the soil? Will obviously be cleaning. Also what is the best way to ensure my clones don’t have them? Can I dip the cubes in h2o2? Or is there a better dip for clones that will kill on contact?

Comment

Honestly bro… Been fighting them for over a year! Even shut down for 3 months with pyrethrum bombs in between. Just when you think they are gone, they come back.

I’m starting to believe that you cannot defeat them, but merely find some sort of symbiosis. It is not that fun, but you can pull crops if you rotate everything mentioned in this thread. Only use pyrethrin, beneficials, and botaniguard in flower. It gets tiresome though.

-DD

Comment

whenever i see wildlife in the soil, i use the triple threat nematodes from arbico organics (with "-" between) - practically sterilizes the soil - in a good way.
          Bud Toaster, Model 15 version 1 --> The Herbal Cube, Model 15 version 4.

Comment

My buddy that owns a shop was suggesting pure crop 1 root drench. What are your guys thoughts on that for root aphids

Comment

Originally posted by Cobrab19 View Post
              My buddy that owns a shop was suggesting pure crop 1 root drench. What are your guys thoughts on that for root aphids
              Maybe give biosafes azaguard a try. A fellow grower friend had success with it as a root drench. Its expensive but good quality and a fair price for the concentration that it is. Actually cheaper vs concentration compared to other name brands.

Comment

So I think I’m going to first hit every plant with 75ml/gal of h202 in hopes of killing everything good abs bad. Then im thinking of coming in with the BB and Other beneficial like plus c mykos and slf 100 in hopes of keeping them at bay basically. Will update my results ASAP

Comment

Working...
                X