What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Poisen Berry Smoke Report

G

grapepunched said:
nice smoke and hash. wish i had me some nice blueberry jam nuggiez. i like my og bubblegum in da morning. with a blueberry bagel and cream cheese and a black coffee, then a bowl of my goldenskush for dessert. maybe i'll even smoke another bowl if i feel like it. but i gotta smoke in the morning to get hungry. i feel sick in the morning without my meds, and i think i have krohns disease, cause my abdomen has pain and when i medicate it helps. usually this occurs in the mornings. anyone else feel this way sometimes? thanks for sharing and keep it green.

-gp

hey brother (sorry to get offtopic chaingmae!!!).............I have crohn's and ulcerative colitus...........if ya want to talk about it some more you already know how to get in touch with me my friend :) cannabis works WONDERS with these two diseases...............i haven't vomited in over three months..........I have a decent appetite..........and I've been able to COMPLETELY eradicate the prescribed pain meds! The best for your stomach is a good indica.......stops the cramps............anywho, i will stop rambling now LOL hit me up GP..............i'll help ya out as much as I can!

Bf
:rasta:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
chaingmai I know you've been staying HIGH! You notice how you build a tolerance to a strain? If you smoke something else, watch how high you get, and then watch how high you get when you go back to PB...
Nice shots!

Ministro

I got some of those ChunkyO poison berry 4 years ago....
They where great, but outside those buds really grew up.
Pretty sweet aroma, lost of trichs... great stuff

shifty

what a great combo of genetics! I love durban poison! Blueberry is great, but it can be kinda fussy, but it combines real good with solid ibl strains (ie skunk and nl). I'm sprouting some right now (durban x skunk#1 actually, i don't think i can manage a pure durban for an indoor grow). Good job on the nugs and hash!