What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Poisen Berry Smoke Report

chaingmai

Hello This is my first attempt to do a report so bare with me ok ?

Strain :poison Berry (blueberry X durban poison)
ID say its a pretty even sativa and indica hybrid

Taste : 9 This is some of the best tasting herb i have had the pleasure of smoking. It taste like spicy blueberry jam!!

Smell : 8.5 The smell is very fruity almost perfume with a hint of sage, truly a unique smell.

Apperance: 8.5 lots of red pistils, with allot of visible trichome coverage, very dense buds .

Affect:9 This is where she really stands out. The high is a great mix of couch lock and heady sativa high. maybe leaning toward the couch lock. It is very potent herb and if i smoke enough it actually gives me that (i smoked too much feeling) , I love that felling . Almost dizzy just super hard head buzz !!

I didn't give any tens because i don't think iv had a 10 yet but this is some of the best herb i have tried. It has been a staple around here for the last year er so. Thanx Swerve!

Click pics to see full size, I wasn't sure how to post em big

chaingmai

yeh i have seen alot of sativas that have tons of pistils like she does. So maybe it's the durban in her, i believe durban is 100 percent sativa. Hey anyone know how to post the pics big? i searched the help stuff and couldn't find it ??

N

NZjay

16177pb_macro.JPG

16177pb1.JPG

16177pb.JPG

Dude.. nice sounding cross, and omg what a hairy bitch! you need to check her in for a bikini wax! sheesh!

nice bro.

Nice looking buds and a great report. ++

I like the idea of that you have smoked too much feeling. I strive for that daily. hehe

Bikini wax- LMAO

For big pics, once you link it to the thread you will see the name of the pic-thumb.jpg "picname-thumb.jpg" or something close at the end of the link, just remove the -thumb part so that it looks like the pic name in the 1st part of the link.

chaingmai

Woke up this morning and guess what i found in my freezer??????

Thats Right..... Poisen Berry Bubble hash!

That is a pic of the 73micron bag , which came out the best. It is not full melt but it has small bubbles about halfway then it ashes up a little.
I dig the red color though, like some leb or something:) The yield of hash was a little low to be honest. So maybe not the best hash plant out there but hey... i am still happy with the quality, super stoney. Its got a fruity water vapor kinda taste. If your not careful you will be coughing for weeks of the bong. I will try to get some buuble shots later if i can find a friend to help(chances are good lol)

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
sounds tasty but be careful dude, that hash looks wet still you dont want mold

chaingmai

Yeh just ran it last night. Gonna keep it in that tackle box (which is pretty air tight) in the freezer. I haven't had any problems w mold that way. How do you like to store yours? Thanx It is pretty tasty, especially with tea for breakfast!

spicecowboy

Nice buds!

Nice buds!

TNTBudSticker said:
I Think something happened to the plant

Did you let the plant dry out before harvest?

However, the buds look nice and compact.

Nice hash also.

I wouldn´t freeze it that wet either.

But on the other hand you said you did that before?

How long can you store it in there, without loosing any noticeable potency lost?

spice

chaingmai

Tnt: something did happen to that plant, I smoked it! LOl she may have been A Lil heat stressed and overferrted , is that what you mean ?

Spicecowboy: She was dried about 5 days before the cut.

The hash i actually first use a shammy and a beer bottle to gently roll out the water. Then i let it sit on cardboard overnight exposed in the freezer to dry out. After that i put it in the container and back in the freezer. I have done this with a bunch of hash runs and had no mold problems. Also The hash seems to maintain potency for months that way. Haven't really kept any around longer than that.
I read a post by sam the skunkman saying he was keeping his dry sieve in the freezer for the best long term storage. Not saying this is the only way to go but it seems to have been ok for me. Are you guys storing yours at room temp??

Last edited:

IBsmokin

those ChunkyO poisonberry's? havent seen those in years, I had a wack of those beans I won on the CGI auctions back in the day, really great strain.
I thought it was manitoba poison used in the cross

chaingmai

Padi: Thanx bro i am a big fan of your threads so i appreciate the compliant coming from a bad ass grower!

Ibsmokin: Na man this poison berry is from clone not seed so i think you are thinking of another older poisen berry .

Grapepunched : Yeh man nothing like waking up in the morning and firing up some good fruity herbs , Here is a Poison berry Joint i rolled with buble hash broken up inside it. Was super tasty and potent. Got me and three friends totally lamped~!

Only problem with smoking one of those in the morning is your tolerance is shot for the rest of the day. What should i smoke to get high now???? I know Some SSH!!!!!!

N

NZjay

now THATS perfect use of a pill box ;)

hehehe...mmmmmmmmmm..haaaash...

chaingmai

Thanx Nz and Misses . The Hash is getting better and more melty as it cures up a bit. I tried to get some bubble shots with my friend , but that shit is hard to get a good shot off. Oh well at least we got hella blazed trying!!

Heres some random Kush pics:

And another SSh , This high is so trippy i will have to do a report on her once she is cured properly. I never had tried a haze before and know i see what all the hype is about:)