What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dream Goddess by MOD Seeds

mastergrow

High everyone... :wave: ...finally got a chance to do a DG report

Dream Goddess is an Indica cross between God Bud and Dreamweaver. I got these seeds as freebies, so I figured I'd try a few of 'em. I germed 3 DG seeds, and ended up w/ 2 being female. I grew them in ProMix, and fed them w/ liquid organic nutes...generally at half suggested strength.
They were vegged under a 400w halide for 45 days @ 18/6, and flowered @ 12/12 under a 400w HPS w/ five 42w spiral flourescent table lamps for side light. Both plants were harvested on day 65 of flower, and ended up being about 3 feet tall at harvest in 3 gal pots.

I ended up w/ 45g (about 1.58oz) of dried, manicured, bud total from both plants, but I'm sure that a much better yield could be had w/ larger pots and more room and light...these 5 were grown in a 4x4' closet space w/ 10 other ladies.

Dream Goddess is very tasty...like sweet perfume. The form is a typical blocky Indica, and would be an excellent choice for SOG. Quite resinous.

The buzz is relaxing, but not couchlock. Not too strong. It's been my "after dinner dessert" smoke for a couple weeks now.

Strong skunky odor during flower.

These seeds have given me a good first impression of MOD Seeds, and I will probably try more of their offerings. Overall, I would rate Dream Goddess 7.5 out of 10.

(click to enlarge)

-Mastergrow

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Yeah afoaf grew these out and they were ok goog enough to keep for another round...and it does smell like sweet perfume
Nice report Thx

G

Nice plant and report! I was pleased with mine i only grew one out and she was flowered too early, but i still got good smoke! If you got the patients i would recommend one of his sativa offerings! i was very pleased with my Mod BX which is kali mist pre98x destroyer.

mastergrow

neilspotshop said:
If you got the patients i would recommend one of his sativa offerings! i was very pleased with my Mod BX which is kali mist pre98x destroyer.

That is the one I have my eye on...I can stick it in w/ my GH Neville's Haze grow this winter.

G

I grew out the dream goddess and it was very resinous, the leaves were frosted white with pink hues. I got tons of complimants on this bud, alot of people thought it was sensi star. This plant is fast growing and can take alot of abuse, its not a huge yielder but def a stinky ass plant in flower. vERY STABLE cross def has potential if you get the right pheno.

Diego

nice to hear I have a few of them in veg at the moment and glad to hear you got quality nug out of it. Nice read.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Yeah I popped 5 seeds got 4 males one female...I didnt like the taste at all but I smoked most of it before a good cure
I got two nuggs that been In a jar for a month now cant wait to taste them!

I have To agree also on satbility....cause that last pic u posted mastergrow looks identical too my nuggs...and most pics Ive seen....

L

Lune TNS

Last run I had 1 dreamgoddess female. Yeilded well and the buds are colorful and taste nice. Smells sort of like strong incense or lavender scented candles. The stone is pretty heavy, and wraps you up in a warm blanket of comfort, doesn't put me to sleep unless I smoke a good amount. Just smoked a j or it maybe a hour ago and I'm feeling laid back and relaxed. I want to get in bed, not to sleep but just so I can lay there and do nothing while watching tv. Makes my head heavy and my body lazy, my mind isn't the sharpest it's been right now either.

Some alright smoke, and damn fine freebies. Hope MOD can get through his shit and make some more of these, like others said all the plants I had were very similar, the 1 femail was just 1 straight column of bud.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hello Mastergrow, looks like you did a masterful job. That DG even looks tasty. Niice writeup, good info, thanks for the efforts.