Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey mastergrow

thanks for the great report!
    really makes me wanna go ahead and start the destroyer (Twintop pheno) X Dalat i got... should I?

thanks for sharing and enjoy it for all of us !
    Last edited by Z10N; 05-24-2007, 09:45.
    Medical Greenhouse 2010:
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161013

sigpic

Fight for the freedom - Overgrow the world!

Comment

Originally posted by charlie garcia
      Hi Mastergrow

You made some fantastic job with Destroyer and did it so perfectly. Such a huge bud is incredible and the look of buds cant say other thing than great looking!
      Congrats you enjoyed their smoke.
      Thx for comment Raco
      Best
      Charlie
      Hello Charlie... ...I feel honored in your appearance here..
      The "Destroyer" was certainly the "Belle of the Ball" in my winter/spring grow, and that grow also included "Hawaiian Snow" and "Sensi Star".
      MG
      and remember...."It's not genuine Mastergrown weed unless it's got a few cat hairs!"

Comment

hehe really perfect looking... You have a good green hand as in all of your reports I've read plants look sooo nice. My congrats again

Comment

Oh my good god, that is the nicest sativa cola I have seen undoors in as long as I can remember, both in size and resin coverage, you obviously did a really good job with them, well done. I will have to add this one to the list of must-try strains, actually it already was It just got bumped higher! Great work man.

Comment

thanks for the great report!

Comment

Comment

WOW

Comment

Freud could probably write a whole book about that cola ^.^

Very nice man <bows>

Comment

a little late posting, (haven't been a member for long), I wanted to see what this was like, thinkin about getting some in the future, and damn, my mind is made. That is one huge cola, and even without that, the stuff looks nice. Thanks and happy herbing.

Comment

Nice report !
                      Nepal smoking TOUR
                      Across the Atlantic and beyond : Hashish and Ganja Tales
                      Carribean Sativa Tour !!
                      Australian Strains Report, for Sativa lovers... !!
                      My BUDs Thread

Comment

Very nice.The destroyer has a high bud/leaf ratio and looks very very easy to manicure looks like sometihng i may have to pick up some time soon.
                        I grow Marijuana,it's illegal.I don't give a FUCK!!!

Here is my first grow.
                        Igrow's Hashberry Plunge

Here is my horrid 2nd attemp.
                        SQ,Safari mix,Satori grow.

Comment

those are some great looking plants bud good to see someone else is growing out this very special strain i poped 10 seeds to get my mother which i'm sooooo happy has that thai taste ummmmm so good but the others were as you describe lemony citrus still delcious and potent as hell but i was after the thai so keep looking shes in there heres a couple pics of my mom done at 12 weeks

"Only a true fool knows everything,
                          A wise man only knows how little he knows."

Hello, my name is Tom and I too am a Haze addict.
                          It's a sick addiction that I have kept in the dark for years, for when I am in possession of a good sample, all other smoke is shamefully neglected. - Tom Hill

I have had Original Haze that was almost like acid, unexperienced smokers would white-out or pass-out, or throw up after a toke or two...
                          Oh, and it was Euphoric to say the least. I would feel like I was floating in a cloud, or held in the hands of a comfortable giant, I had no need for anything, I was totally blissed. - Sam the Skunkman

For me striving to improve things is obtaining a better understanding of the natural process and how can I possibly support that better. - *Journeyman*

Comment

awesome !!

Comment

That cola looks so delicious!!! props, +rep

OldPath
                              OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
                              -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice looking buds CannaDestroyer!

Anyone who enjoyed the Destroyer, should try Sam the Skunkman's "Old School Thai x Skunk #1". Very tasty and strong...a little more laid-back than Destroyer.

Mastergrow
                                and remember...."It's not genuine Mastergrown weed unless it's got a few cat hairs!"

Comment

Working...
                                X