What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandala seeds - Satori smoke report

Goyakla

Lot of respect for this sr.
Yeahh - Mandala has seriuosly change things both genetics and price NOT to mention stones/highs. Just show u that u dont have to get broke to get wonderfull stoned.
Peace :rasta:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
High: the high on this pheno is the very definition of creeper, as you smoke a joint you initially feeling it coming slowly into your head and by the end of the joint you know you're high but it's not a euphoric head high, it's gentler than that. it's a creative, colour and music enhancing, thinking weed. good conversation, books, articles, music (instruments) anything you find interesting will fascinate you for hours after a joint. so much so you it is often scary just how long you can spend basically entraced in what ever you are doing. time becomes a somewhat abstract concept. i really enjoyed it but worried for awhile that because this is what i was hoping from it i was hitting myself with a big dose of placebo to make up for a lack of potency so i tried it with some friends... feck we had some deep conversations that evening. like most thinking weeds if you have enough will power to keep yourself from diversions this can be a great functional day time weed and a great gentle med for spasms as it is quite possible to be around totally straight people and be fairly undetectable (as long as you have no punegnt satori on you!!).

Man, sounds like my favorite type of high... love the type of smoke that just makes you want to listen to your friend jam on his guitar or talk about something really deep and thought provoking, intelligent conversation.
kudos

Horus

These are the kind of smoke reports I like reading. Really descriptive, not just "three hits and I was done this shit is strong!!!" :)

A.N.Other

thanks for the vibes all, much appreciated. in the middle of moving locations right now but hoping to get back into the swing of things come autumn. thanks again everyone. :wave:

G

Great report. I hope my Satoris smoke that well!!!!

These Satoris of mine(blue steaks) are growing like MAD!!! If you have time check my grow out in my signature. All these plants were germed together.

Obli
:sasmokin:

budchopper

2 out of ten?

2 out of ten?

A.N.Other said:
sawaat dii sverige :wave: i agree bros,mandala have got their vibe spot on. after a longer cure the spear pheno does improve taste wise, the underlying flavours pushing through the pungency, particularly the pine aroma. i do still prefer the bat pheno through, peppermint pine with a spicey hint. it really is quite delicious. I could open and close a jar for 20 minutes sniffing!! the high on both remains as reported and is a wicked creative, cerebral high. i've decided to absolutely definately devote some garden room to running a couple more packs to select a mother from more than two females from a ten pack.
only 2 females out of ten beans is pretty bad luck but you could grow males and keep best one for its pollen,use it on a lower branch and have pleanty of free seeds..

Well, ok, this thread is so....

Well, ok, this thread is so....

.....old, it has fossilized guano on it, but I hope maybe someone can advise me on the best way to germ this sucker, 'cause I've tried three times now and couldn't get any of them very far outta soil before they fizzled.

And yes, I did exactly the method recommended on Mandala's web site, as well as Soma's over-nite in distilled water soak, and finally, tried the paper towel method as I was a little desparate.

Anyone care to either offer suggestions here or direct me to the appropriate thread/sub-forum for help? Thanks...and the smoke report was wistfully poetic....for me, anyway.

Great smoke report. I have had 3 out of 4 females, 2 bat-types and 1 spear. They look amazing, and are getting the chop in 2 weeks. I love the story about the bath tub, reminds me a lot of myself when I have smoked my mind aloof!

Latest posts

Latest posts