What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Melt Gentix Strain List

FullMeltGenetix

Full Melt Genetix.

In a recent interview (Soft Secrets - Issue 1 - 2007) The Bubbleman generated an amazing idea. The idea simply was to “promote and flag all strains that are producers of Full Melt Bubble (Hashish) ”…

Put simply…

“Many strains grown in perfect conditions will not produce that melty goo”. – The Bubbleman.

“And when the quality is really exceptional, the melty hash will actually bubble up (into) “Clear Domes”. – The Skunkman.

Full Melt Genetix are here, in dedication to The Bubbleman, to further his idea. We hereby seek to create a full list of ALL strains, which produce “Full Melt” and “Clear Dome” grade Hashish.

THIS IS A LIST DESIGNED TO HELP EVERYONE. PLEASE GIVE ACCURATE INFORMATION ONLY.

Please submit strains and breeders here and we will add them to the list below.

Together lets make this the best “Felt Melt” Hashish list ever.

Thanks all,
FMG.

FullMeltGenetix

FullMelt Genetix

FullMelt Genetix

Full Melt Genetics Strain listing

Key =
“Full Melt” = FM.
“Full Melt Clear Dome” = FMCD.
"Clear Dome, but not Full Melt" = CD.

Adventure Mix - SOL (FMCD)
Afgooey - Clone only - (FMDC)
Amnesia 99 - JLP - (FMDC)
Appolo 11 - Or Grim Bros Collec. - (FMCD)
A ultra haze2 - Greenhouse -(FM)
BC Hash plant - ?? - (FM always at 160-25u)
Blue Moonshine - Dj Short - (FMCD)
Blue Sat 2.2 - SOL (FMCD) x2 reports
Bubba Kush - Katsu Origanal - (FMCD)
Bubbledust - Growdoc Seeds - (FM)
Californian Orange – HQS – (FMCD)
Cheese - UK Clone - (FMCD)
Deep Chunk - Tom Hill - (FMDC)
Dutchman’s Royal Orange – Flying Dutchman – (FMCD)
East Coast Sour Desile - Origanal S.D. Clone - (FMDC)
Genius - Clone only - (FMDC)
Grapefruit - Female Seeds (FMCD) / (CD)
Hashplant - Sensi 1990s - (FMCD)
Haze - Haze Bros - (FMCD)
Haze Special - ?? - (CD)
HDF - THSeeds - (FM)
Highend - Legends - (FMCD)
Kachina - ?? - (FM)
LUI - SOL - (FMCD) x2
MK Ultra - T.H. Seeds - (FMCD)
Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi - (CD)
Mental Floss - Chimera (FMCD)
Mothers Finest - Sensi Seeds (FMCD)
OG Kush - clone only - (FMCD)
OG kush x Blue Satelite- SOL - (FMCD)
Powerplant - ?? - (FMCD)
Purple Urkle - Clone only - (FMCD)
Rene - Clone only - (FMCD)
S.A.G.E - THCseeds - (FDCM)
Shishkaberry - SOL -(FDCM)
Sour Desiel -Reservoir seeds -(FMCD)
Sweet Blue - SOL - (FMCD)

Sweet Tooth - SOL - (CD)
Trinity O. Skunk - Vision Creator - (FMDC)
Very Berry Haze - Green Hornet - (CD)
White Widdow - ??, Dutch passion, Nirvana - (FMCD) x3

(More strains coming soon…)
FMG.

Last edited:
G

I just made a batch of some FMCD with M.K. Ultra from T.H. Seeds.

G

hello there :joint:
i think you need to give a very clear explanation between the diference of "FM" and "FMCD", some ppl already know some ppl dont....

pic of both would be a great addative's to this thread as well, the sooner the better..
peace bro :chin:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great idea :yes:

Count on LGA support :canabis:

Bubbledust - Growdoc Seeds - (FM)

peace
dLeaf :joint:

FullMeltGenetix

definition (FM)/(FMCD)

definition (FM)/(FMCD)

Thank you Jaws - you raise good points...

We're working on a very clear description presently... As we're sure your aware its a hard thing to give an (ideally short), accurate and clear definition. We really dont want to be the ones who set such a definition...We will leave the semantics to The Bubbleman, The Skunkman, perhaps, et al.

Cheers Jaws
FMG

G

hello FMG :joint:
ment no disrespect friend, just think pic are the key to a successful thread thats all....
peace bro :joint:

Limeygreen

Veteran
I thought the difference between fm and fmcd was fm is a hash that melts and bubbles and fmcd is a hash that melts and produces clear dome bubbles.

G

From my experience the fmcd usually comes from the 73u bag in the bubbleman kit...also leaves hardly any residue on a screen after dancing around it. I allow it to dry for 5-7 days on cardboard while it is chopped up as fine as I can get it. Mine usually causes me to cough my head off.. is there anyway of avoiding or dampening the harshness?

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
great thread idea

great thread idea

ok 1st
Full melt means it keeps melting/bubbling till it is gone. lot's of bubble produces clear domes, far less fully melts.

That being said here is my list of Full Melt Clear Dome strains.

POWER PLANT (not sure of breeder)
WHITE WIDOW (not sure of breeder)
S.A.G.E. (thseeds) http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36283
SHISHKABERRY (sol)
L.U.I. (sol)
BLUE SATELITE (sol)

strains that clear dome
grapefruit (sol)
sweet tooth (sol)
maple leaf indica (sensi)
haze special (not known)
very berry haze (green hornet seeds)

Well thats what i remember at the moment.

Last edited:

Perhaps

SOL Adv mix

SOL LUI

SOL Sweet Blue

SOL Blue Sat 2.2

Legends Highend

Chimeras Mental Floss

Female seeds Grapefruit

I am with TF on the fact that most strains can produce clear domes but far less can make full melt.

FullMeltGenetix

Hi all,

Firstly, we would like to say many thanks, to SmokeyPufmaster for promoting this thread to the sticky section so quickly.

Jaws - No offence taken at all - you DO raise good points. Points that must be clarified....

Trichomefarmer, many thanks - please give the breeders (some strains have multiple breeders)

Perhaps - Thank you, for your amazing contribution. Your pictures are very good examples of clear domes, some of the best weve seen!

Massive Respect to everyone, who has posted so far,
FMG.

Last edited:

Perhaps

Thanks TF, like have said before, your photos are one of the reasons I started to do what I do.

FullMeltGenetix said:
some of the best weve seen!

Thanks FMG, I would love to see pictures of some of the others, FM/FMCD photos are pretty rare and need to be shown.
Is this a prelude to you starting a seedbank ?

My camera is broken but I recently made FMCD out of a Sensi Seeds Mothers Finest that looked like this.

I have made melty hash out of it before but 10 extra days flowering and a more gentle mix took it up to FMCD.

Out of all the strains I have listed the SOL Sweet Blue is my favourite to smoke.

LUI and Blue Sat 2.2 are the best yielding in terms of crystally Trim.

LUI

FullMeltGenetix

Quote - Perhaps

According to several leading experts in this field, there are clear distinctions in the quality of hashish (available to make and smoke) depending on the strains used initially.

When the Bubbleman mentioned the idea of creating a company, which promoted and flagged such strains, we became very interested indeed. To us it seemed logical that someone furthers the mission in any way possible.

Our primary aim here is to flag strains that produce hashish of distinct qualities once heated– nothing else. Beyond flagging, we’ve not really put too much thought into further “promoting” and / or any commercial aspects.

The most important thing we want to achieve at present is to help generate a source of knowledge, for the benefit of everyone in the growing and smoking community.

Really amazing input and pics, Perhaps and Trichomefarmer,
FMG.

yall should show us step by step how to make this fine stuff lol ,, i also wonder how yall takin them fine pics ,, thats a wow factor

Breezy420

I've also wondered how you get a picture of the dome. Well I guess you could have someone else take the picture :)

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
no commercial interests?

no commercial interests?

who's 'we' ?
FullMeltGenetix said:
Quote - Perhaps

According to several leading experts in this field, there are clear distinctions in the quality of hashish (available to make and smoke) depending on the strains used initially.

When the Bubbleman mentioned the idea of creating a company, which promoted and flagged such strains, we became very interested indeed. To us it seemed logical that someone furthers the mission in any way possible.

Our primary aim here is to flag strains that produce hashish of distinct qualities once heated– nothing else. Beyond flagging, we’ve not really put too much thought into further “promoting” and / or any commercial aspects.

The most important thing we want to achieve at present is to help generate a source of knowledge, for the benefit of everyone in the growing and smoking community.

Really amazing input and pics, Perhaps and Trichomefarmer,
FMG.

Latest posts

Latest posts