Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on boys, this is an incredible thread. That bananna shish looks amazing. How can i make something like that?!
    ----> Living HI ----->

Comment

Not sure if this has been added before but Biddy's Sister (Magus Genetics) makes incredible Bubblehash, 73u + 90u produced full melt, the 73u hash was bright gold

Comment

Strawberry Cheesel - [suburban seeds]

This one full melts,, not sure about the clear domes since we don't do pipes cause they are too moreish and we'd never get anything done if we started smoking pipes again.. lol

Fudgey Material for sure ,, will find someone crazy enough to try it on pipe soon
        ? / erb roots culture peace love unity

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
        REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

Comment

Gremlin THCLABS. (FMCD)

Comment

OMG mmmmmmmmmmm THC Brulee`

Great work, very inspiring!!!

Comment

Are you guys taking the liberty of stating that all of a given strain is FMCD? even if only a few individuals are grown?
              I am not certain of how it would work really anyway... or a FMCD strain crossed to a non FMCD strain.. id imagine there are some possibility's in that.. Anyone have variable results indicating not only can a strain produce FMCD, but depending on genetics, the strain may FMCD with varying success. FMCD phenos

its just hard tellin when im sure alot of you guys are rockin a single individual of a large genotype

Comment

LA Confidential produced full melt. I received a clone, so I can't tell you which pheno it was if that makes a difference. It wasn't the black pheno, that's for sure.

Comment

Blueberry Indica Pheno produced fullmelt clear dome on the first run...which was very nice, second run it just kept getting more and more gold and stoney.

So the darker the more stoney is what I have noticed. Sativas produce a pretty clear oil as well.

Comment

interesting thread. I have never tried hash and i have some questions.
                    what benefit is there to having it melt "full" or "clear dome"?

when making hash can i assume it was from leaf only?

is it better to just throw the buds in there as well and get all the good stuff out?

it seems the preferred way is to smoke it out of a screen, how about a vaporizer?

Comment

Nag-

The benefit- those are the signs of the purest hash

no you can not assume that, although you can assume the leaf was in it

It could be better.. for health. If you have huge quantities go for it.. For personal use I'd keep the buds for smoke and just hash the leaves

Many people smoke hash from vape. Probably best to have a screen still

nice pics full melt! my GHS Trainwreck and Rez Double StrawDeez produce some nice full melt bubble. Don't know about clear domes..

Comment

Don't count out kill bill from rez dog it make sum super dank full melt

Comment

Seconding the Biddy Sister, and Biddy Early is even better, Biddy Gum!

Comment

How can you guys forget the Headband?

Comment

Originally posted by DocLeaf View Post
                              Strawberry Cheesel - [suburban seeds]

This one full melts,, not sure about the clear domes since we don't do pipes cause they are too moreish and we'd never get anything done if we started smoking pipes again.. lol

Fudgey Material for sure ,, will find someone crazy enough to try it on pipe soon
                              Look no further....I'll try it out for ya, lol!

Comment

i just made the best hash i have ever made, and i have made alot of hash. it was made from 2 oz of some swaggy ass diesel i got for 40 bucks. the bud is definatly diesel. you can smell it and taste it. but the bud just gets gross after a hit or 2. now i have (had) 14 grams of the best hash i have ever smoked.

this is full melt (as in it melts as you smoke untill its gone) Clear dome (it bubbles up with bug clear domes till its gone).
                                Attached Files
                                -Instagram @peaceoil @farmerjoeparker
                                -YouTube farmerjoeparker
                                -Won over 30 awards for concentrates
                                -Registered Drug Offender

Comment

Working...
                                X