What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

S4vvy said:
If you gotta ask us, then the answer is probably Not Very :D

Thats so not true..... Im sure theres plenty of east coasters that have the wreck. Ive got the arcata cut, and I know ive spread it around to many locals, so its definitly on the east coast.

G

c2ccCaptChronic said:
its definitly on the east coast.

confirmed. :D and i know people all along the east coast that have it, from florida to maine.

2ezy

Like someone else said in another post, how does the high compare to say something like Strawberry Cough?

Pity TW(and alot of other strains) are clone only. My mouth was watering after the descriptions, then I saw the dreaded words "clone only"! Sucks being in oz sometimes..

Bloody great looking girls H&L

Yarkand

Hello Everyone. Last post before i hit the sack

Wow pics are all amazing and just making me drool..... light up another bowl !

I have the P.Wreck seeds.. put 4 in the ground and 4 have sprouted

Very broad leaflets especially on one of them..

Core would love to hook you with a couple of these seeds. 420

Peace :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
confirmed. :D and i know people all along the east coast that have it, from florida to maine.

shit i'm in europe :pointlaug :pointlaug

G

yeah core, that sucks man! if you werent across the atlantic, you would be running her as well brother. dont worry though, arjan is mastering the cut as we speak. :biglaugh: LMFAO!!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
say H&L...now you speak of arjan ...are you going 2 the 420 ?

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
heres a simpler report on some trainwreck bubble that ive had the pleasure of waking up with.

consistency - this stuff is hard as hell! it was super pressed against my wishes and as a result is a huge pain in the ass to work with, i also have no idea what flavors if any i lost during the pressing. it chips with focused pressure but bends with warmth and a steady hand. its also rather dark for what ive seen of bubble (likely from the pressing) and shows its oil on the surface as a little bit of a sheen. this stuff looks pretty run of the mill but once you get inside my oh my.

first taste and exhale is vanilla/limey/creamy/hashy superbly delicious if you ask me - when i go back to the herb its from i seem to taste a lot more plant, and less flavor.

bubble - she does not fully melt into a puddle as some other grades of the tw or other parts of the batch did but, she still bubbles up very well.

expansiveness 6 of 10- this smoke is smooth as hell and ive yet to be able to figure out how/why it is. i got it fresh about a week after processing and its considerably smoother easier to smoke than most other hashes i have. perhaps its that it came from all organic outdoor medicinal. that was slow dried and cured. id venture to guess that has to be it. i just wish i knew more about how the others were made so as to be able to compare. =\

and finally the high - clean, clear, up, energetic, creative, very positive and productive

G

I hope somebody makes this cut available to us....I'm gettin real jealous!! :D

G

Boerman said:
Woodhorse seeds currently has Trainwreck seeds. You can check out the lineage at their website.

Woodhorse seeds has Trainwreck HYBRID seeds. I've heard good and bad about them. Why go for a cross when ya can get the real thing? Had to put some pipecleaners on some of the branches on mine for support already. She's about 30 days 12/12 give or take a week. Love the way she starts to take on an almost grey hue from all the resin. Just put another one in flower last week
:woohoo:

1846TrainWreck1.JPG

1846Wreckbud1.JPG

1846Wreckbud2.JPG

1846Wreckbud3.JPG

G

"Why go for a hybrid ,when you can get the real thing"

Easy for you to say O.P......LUCKY! :D

Seriously though I've always wanted the wreck in my garden. Hopefully someday.

D

DUBADAY

I get the Trainwreck out here every couple of months or so and I love it. It is probably in my top 3 for herb you can smoke every day and not get tired of it; very high ceiling.

The smell is like hash/skunk a bit spicey, taste is like "old school weed". Very skunky taste with a nice spicey finish.

The high is very energetic and pleasantly creative, makes me want to freestyle,LOL. If you overdo it you can trip out a little(PARANOID) for a few minutes. I consider myself a well seasoned smoker of about a gram a day of "Elite" club qaulity herb.The kushes are all over the place out here, and while they will kick you in the boys on the first rip, they have a very low ceiling. I get tired of them, not the taste though, just the high. I dont get tired of TW.
I think the TW has a lot of magic in it and I plan on working some crosses in the future.

Hella Fella

Whats redicilous is how people TURN DOWN Trainwreck sometimes when they come up into town to get lotsa 'erbs. It's HELLA cronic but people say its "played out"

Horsefeathers!

Most people in the middleman bussiness are such dumb-asses though..

K

kokua

Hella Fella said:
Whats redicilous is how people TURN DOWN Trainwreck sometimes when they come up into town to get lotsa 'erbs. It's HELLA cronic but people say its "played out"

Horsefeathers!

Most people in the middleman bussiness are such dumb-asses though..

I didn't care for it...and I grew it first hand. I let the mom go. It's all down to personal preferrence and I prefer other ganga to TW. I found the high too heady and extremely boring, I felt like I had a head cold...:) I suppose she isn't for everyone. I had some of my friends tell me it was some of their favorite all time. I don't get it. Actually I do, I smoke for anxiety mostly and the TW almost makes the anxiety worst for me...it does nothing for me. Oh well...it is pretty herb! :)

G

woodhorse TW, originated from Hillbilly dreams offerin. which Tuck used a afghani across the arcata cut. theres been a few generations done at woodhorse with the line.

the lastest offerin at woodhorse, is a BX back to the arcata cut. i dont know the actual history, as to what generation, how many BXs have been done and such previously. woodhorse pollens were sent, and i ran it across the arcata cut here for the lastest offerin from woodhorse.

did the SourDiesel X Grapefruit for them as well. sourD cut hit with woodhorse grapefruit pollens.

CBF

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
afghani x with tw sounds absolutely gorgeous i cant even imagine the vigor on that kind of hybrid wouldnt that be like 45% sat and 55% indy then? if it was just 50/50 tw and afghan?

Cannapits

just smoked some 1 month cured wreck....No heady high here as I let her go till 69 days....think i'll let these two go that long as well...I love this thread...nice shots guys...

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
this thread is awesome. i would love to get my hands on a cut, i'm smoking on some headies right now stinks like lemon cleaner. i'm finally in a safe spot to grow again about to start some bagseed for outdoors.

Latest posts

Latest posts