What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

Hella Fella

There's wreck in europe!

I've sent it there!

[FedEX International overnight.... It is far from cheap, but it work's nicely!]

G

yo 70's....how long do you take your wreck? I took mine at 65 and she is super medicine...but I was curious what you cut her at...thanks bud :joint:

70s_PotHead

k1llakr0n said:
yo 70's....how long do you take your wreck? I took mine at 65 and she is super medicine...but I was curious what you cut her at...thanks bud :joint:

havent cut her yet but will this weekend, plan was at 57 days but may chop a couple days early..

70s :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hella Fella said:
There's wreck in europe!

I've sent it there!

[FedEX International overnight.... It is far from cheap, but it work's nicely!]

rock on dude...!!! keep us europeans sedated.... :pointlaug

got his adres.....hahahaha...j/k

G

I was gifted some Arcata TrainWreck nugs recently...I would rate it as one of my top 3 smokes ever, one of my favorite highs for sure. I love its instant head hit, then its silent strength as the body of the stone creeps in ten minutes later...It had me obliterated after only few good bonghits...I got so spaced out I forgot to finish my first sample bowl before all the ice melted. It is a very clear and energizing high to me as well, I suppose high in THC and low in CBN etc? I wish I could smoke this everyday for an instant anti-depressant.

Great looking grows of the TW - 70s_PotHead, kokua, -VT-, and THCV. 70s_PotHead's plant looks incredible, I've got to get a cut of this in DWC.

Heres a nug:

Thanks brother, you know who you are. ;)
Be safe fellas...
-blue

V

vhGhost

i don't have it in my garden yet .. but i really dig how the buds seem to have all of the chrystal and the leaves are bare ... nice bud shots guys i can't wait to grow her myself :D

Burt

Veteran
Drool...
You guys did a SUPERB job with her-the more I read up on her the more I want to grow her. "Up highs" are what do it for me and it looks like its a good yieldler as well
Stay safe in the new year everyone!

G

WOOOOOWWWWWWWW

WOOOOOWWWWWWWW

hello pothead :joint:
yup those do look mighty FN tasty my friend, do you have the system cleaned up and ready do another run :yoinks: :yoinks: :chin: hahahaha.....
very nice :joint:

70s_PotHead

jaws said:
hello pothead :joint:
yup those do look mighty FN tasty my friend, do you have the system cleaned up and ready do another run :yoinks: :yoinks: :chin: hahahaha.....
very nice :joint:

Now just imagine sticking your head in the bag and inhaling thru your nose real hard hehe

70s :joint:

G

The mom of most.........

The mom of most.........

She's gifted many growers last year.

Happy growin, cheers...

G

hello 1toke :joint:
those colas look great bro, makes me wish i had tried harder to bring my cuts back around.....
to the future :joint: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts