What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

G

here is another sample from my friend jaws, :wave: who graciously hooked me up with this cut as well. :)

Appearance: this herb is very interesting looking, light green with a very visible layer of trichromes coating it. you really have to look at the buds for the pistils to stand out. the resin content of the buds is quite visible and is the first thing noticed when inspected.

Aroma: the buds undisturbed have a nice spicy smell. when broken up, a strong skunky smell comes over them. the smell reminds me of super silver haze; spice and funk! i love the way this one smells!

Taste: the skunk/spice taste somes through well with the first few hits. there is a great skunky aftertaste that is definately rare in today's genetics. after the first few hits, the taste mellows out but is still quite pleasant.

High: this is a good "up" sativa buzz. compared to this hazes i have been puffing on, trainwreck is a little more of a "lazy" sativa high. just sit back and it enhancing whatever you are doing. its one of those buzzes where you notice colors being more vibrant and everything just seems happy. this would be a great antidepression strain. :)

maybe jaws can pop in and hook up some better pics!

Last edited:
G

another awesome smoke report HL...whats your going rate for reviews...lol...I need to hire ya...stay safe

G

I love Trainwreck, so lemmony and spicy. The high is wonderful for me too. Very happy and feel good all around high. Very medicinal for the brain.
Nice looking nugs, have you seen -VT-'s TW? It's so chunky

G

word on the street is im for hire CMEMORY, lol. just let me know. i went to take better pics but the damn batteries died.

flamengo, you are right my friend. medicine for the brain indeed! :) i'll have to check out vt's tw.

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
I've always heard alot about the trainwreck, at one point i read it was only available in clone. Back in the OG days. Could someone PM if they know if a place the average joe could find seeds. been checking seedbay, there are a few of the casey jones. But not sure about that strain yet, gotta read abit more on it.

Till then.... B safe

{Lotus}

High&Lonesome said:
High: this is a good "up" sativa buzz. compared to this hazes i have been puffing on, trainwreck is a little more of a "lazy" sativa high. just sit back and it enhancing whatever you are doing. its one of those buzzes where you notice colors being more vibrant and everything just seems happy. this would be a great antidepression strain.

Im diggin that..Buds came out nice..Another good report H&L..

J

James-Bong

ya, a favorite of mine.... had it about 4 years now.... no plans of getting rid of her...I can't belive though, that ur smell discription didn't contain the word lemons anywhere... :joint:

G

she's got a little lemony scent to her, but beside the pheonix haze its not too crazy. the pheonix haze smells like lemon pinesol, lol.

kush07

Nice report. Did you grow that sample nug and if so what did the flowering plant smell like?

Happy Toking :bandit:

G

thanks for stopping by everyone! :)

kush07- no, the buds in the report were grown out by jaws. he has a great thread on trainwreck and urkle in the indoor soil forum.

70s_PotHead

Strong lemon pinesol smell right now on mine, will see in a few weeks if it stays with the bud after dried and cured. cut came from jaws, same nutes as jaws, his in dirt mine in water, should be interesting to see if there differant

70s :joint:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yet again another good TW report ....thx H&L...nice report......pitty ...no TW cut in europa....

@ 70s

i say it again mate this 1 is for you
:bow:

Hella Fella

Such a small, small world we all live in!

Trainwreck [not mine this time.....]
15833DSC07735.JPG

15833DSC07736.JPG

It's pretty good, but it could be better....[this batch I mean...] Lemoney yes, but for some reason Trainwreck has always reminded me of a fresh box of Cheerio's!!!?

ilife

TW in AMS

TW in AMS

Core said:
yet again another good TW report ....thx H&L...nice report......pitty ...no TW cut in europa....

Yes the TW cut has made it to AMS along with the TW x Strawberry Cough. THSeeds will be releasing it soon...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i love the wreck! damn people them are some nice shots!!!! i've been smokin the shit for about 3 years, looove it. only if i could find that 1 special cut. i just got my card out hear in cali hopefully 1 of these clubs gots some real cuts 4 me 2 snag.

Latest posts

Latest posts