What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea that woz a great growhsow 70s ...these looks ready 2 smoke any day .. 2 months cure should realy giv'm some awsome taste....pitty i never smoked her :"(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard
Mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline

that sound verry dank roflol...... :chin:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a tw macro for you all

5915trainwreck_macro.jpg

G

nice shot Jay, TW definitly not lackin in trics.

few shots to fluff the thread, as it has turned into a nice smoke out:D

CBF

mtnjohn

Veteran
cedarberry...hahaha fluff it up... i have given out to much reputation in the last 24 hrs
nice bro k+
mj

T

THCV

hey jaykush, that pic is amazing. what camera/lens combo did you use? I need to get down with the macro-pix and i am looking at cameras.

btw, i have a jar of TW that has been curing 2.5 months and jars of the most recent harvest which has been curing 1.5 weeks. The long cure is a kinda washed-out golden green color, whereas the fresher stuff is more or less smokey lime green. I agree that the long cure makes it even better, and danker. Not sure i have enough of the last harvest to go much longer than 3 months, but that's ok, the fresh stuff will have a great cure by then!

And now, a small down side: I have stomach problems, and sometimes TW makes my stomach hurt. I know it is the TW, cuz it doesn't happen all day until I smoke TW, and i have repeated the "experiment" waaay too many times (i just love T-dub :confused:). Not always, just when i am sick. So medical users, be aware. Go with a nice indica instead if your stomach hurts.

Last edited:
G

GoldDustWomen said:
CBF, what you got cooking over there? I know your up to something. What else you got brewing over there?lolol
Take care,
BG

Hey BG, mustard,

not awhole lot, goin on right now, Have THOs Haze, HHFs Haze, Strawberry Creme BX1, SC#5 X SC#16(testin the male), sourDeez S1s, everythings backed up with cuts. just hit Kushmans cut with some haze pollen from the most recent #6 Haze male. so 2 versions of strawberry haze to look at this year :woohoo:

then a bunch of clones in flower and veggin up, Bubba, SC, JackieO, Blue, Blowfish, Twiggy, sourDeez, wrigleys, SC#01, OPT, tangerineHaze, Island Lavender Kush, DocWalker, purple Indica, SFV, TripleOG, LA Pure, and a screme bush. not to much at present:D

how about you 2, whats happenin on your end. i know BGs gotta be just slatherin to pop somethin besides his meat, LOL......j/k bro i know your jonesin to get back in the game. hows that book commin along?

take care you 2, thanks for the interest.

CBF

G

Hey CBF, nice to see you around. Thanks for the kind words and how did you guess. lolol. NOT, got GDW to that stuff. :) Your right about one thing for sure. I'm READY to get back to work. Man, i see all the stuff you got done and it's got me thinking how much i've been missing. Nice work CBF and glad to see you going in other directions also. Still got a bunch of seeds to run. You know the ones. JC,PR, and the Dee one you did with my NYCD cut. Lots to do and alot to catch up on. First thing will be getting all my parent plants back and running a large seed run off of parents. Then growing out the first batch seeds i have in my personal stash and then starting new projects. See, now you got me going. Any ways, thanks for sticking around. Will talk more later on.
Take care,
BG

High Jackin is now over, lolol Jokin

masterlow37

Veteran
Can't Stand to Look Anymore ~ Sick Ass Weed

Can't Stand to Look Anymore ~ Sick Ass Weed

:wave: Bro ! and you know who u are, can't stand to look or discuss ATW anymore, knowin i was told by U the cool member that i'd get hooked up later this year w/a cut, can't take suspense no longer, PM me when your getting close to being ready, Biggie Thanks :smoke:

N

Neptune

First real good harvest outdoors I ever had was a lone Trainwreck plant from 3rd Floor. It yeilded 3.5 zips and I harvested at the end of August!!! Amazing fast finish.. I did check trichomes. I recently got her back, and she ain't leaving again... that bitch!!! thought she could get away did she!!!! MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA I GOT HER

^_^

BagseedSamurai

masterlow37 said:
:wave: Bro ! and you know who u are, can't stand to look or discuss ATW anymore, knowin i was told by U the cool member that i'd get hooked up later this year w/a cut, can't take suspense no longer, PM me when your getting close to being ready, Biggie Thanks :smoke:

Dang. I want an ATW cut!

OrganicGreen

how many versions of Trainwreck are there?

i got the one from APE i believe. if shes the one who lables all of her cuttins with a little print out.

anyone?

kigy

My cut is frosty but yields aren't quite what I was hoping out of TW, still looking for the Arcata cut. :joint:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Damn, I was teased with a Trainwreck cut recently. Heh oh well :badday: .. Seeing all these stunning plants, and hearing the delicious smoke reports has me craving this strain big time. That lemon flavor is a favorite here, and well whale soaked in gasoline sounds like somthing you got to at least try once LOL if only to say you did.... Looks like it has some interesting growth pattern too with the way it seems to grow all over the place, and flop about in some of the pics

Anyone try Heads Casey Jones, and can compare the hybrid to the trainwreck? I guess how common would phenotypes leaning heavy on the tw, would be a better question? Sorry if this is off topic, but it's probably the closest thing I'll get to trainwreck until another breeder puts a cross out, and I did want to comment on all these wonderful pics, and reports shared here on the tw cut. I'm to search heads forum, but thanks for any info..

Last edited: