Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train Wreck

[QUOTE=ColoraDro]yeah...

Its called the Train Wreck, because when you grow a room full and you walk in at the end of flowering, it looks like a Train Wreck happened!!! Branches and branches laying on top of each other.

iLiFE

Comment

Nice report, H&L. I agree, it is a lazier sativa, but it's my #1 daytime smoke. I would have to add that there is a rotting meat smell in there too, but in the best way. I get giant plants covered in huge nugs in my setup. Arcata TW is my fav strain. I have met people (a bunch actually) who can't smoke it due to the heart-racing--people with murmurs, high strung people, they just can't take it. But if your heart is OK, TW is the bomb. Does it hit you like a train wreck? Yes, but 15 mins after you finished smoking! It also makes me STARVING, more than any other strain. Gotta eat within 30 mins of smoking... THCV

Comment

all these TWs look sooooo nice. I want some in my garden now

Comment

Awesome pics everyone. Does anyone know if seeds are available? Or only cuttings?

Comment

Another TW bud taken this morning, 1 more week too go..

70s

Comment

^^^^^sweet

Comment

MMmmmmmmmm can't wait for mine.....

Comment

Last edited by uberPheno; 02-01-2007, 05:07.

Comment

nice pic there 70s, dont you love that uncontrollable smell? A lot of people love it a lot hate it alot think its over rated when done right this stuff is on my top 5 list.

Comment

Originally posted by THCV
                      Nice report, H&L. I agree, it is a lazier sativa, but it's my #1 daytime smoke.I would have to add that there is a rotting meat smell in there too, but in the best way. I get giant plants covered in huge nugs in my setup. Arcata TW is my fav strain. I have met people (a bunch actually) who can't smoke it due to the heart-racing--people with murmurs, high strung people, they just can't take it. But if your heart is OK, TW is the bomb. Does it hit you like a train wreck? Yes, but 15 mins after you finished smoking! It also makes me STARVING, more than any other strain. Gotta eat within 30 mins of smoking... THCV

I think Dr. jay came up with this smell description and it is dead on.
                      "Mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline"
                      The most unique smelling herb ever. Hands down!!!

Comment

There's wreck in europe!

I've sent it there!

[FedEX International overnight.... It is far from cheap, but it work's nicely!]

Comment

yo 70's....how long do you take your wreck? I took mine at 65 and she is super medicine...but I was curious what you cut her at...thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by k1llakr0n
                            yo 70's....how long do you take your wreck? I took mine at 65 and she is super medicine...but I was curious what you cut her at...thanks bud
                            havent cut her yet but will this weekend, plan was at 57 days but may chop a couple days early..

70s

Comment

Originally posted by Hella Fella
                              There's wreck in europe!

I've sent it there!

[FedEX International overnight.... It is far from cheap, but it work's nicely!]

rock on dude...!!! keep us europeans sedated....

got his adres.....hahahaha...j/k

[B][SIZE="2"]

Comment

It's reports like these that make me want to move to the west coast!

Comment

Working...
                                X