No announcement yet.

Arcata Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey CBF, nice to see you around. Thanks for the kind words and how did you guess. lolol. NOT, got GDW to that stuff. Your right about one thing for sure. I'm READY to get back to work. Man, i see all the stuff you got done and it's got me thinking how much i've been missing. Nice work CBF and glad to see you going in other directions also. Still got a bunch of seeds to run. You know the ones. JC,PR, and the Dee one you did with my NYCD cut. Lots to do and alot to catch up on. First thing will be getting all my parent plants back and running a large seed run off of parents. Then growing out the first batch seeds i have in my personal stash and then starting new projects. See, now you got me going. Any ways, thanks for sticking around. Will talk more later on.
    Take care,
    BG

High Jackin is now over, lolol Jokin

Comment

Comment

This here Plane Wreck (Train Wreck x Afghani)

I really want to grow out some true train wreck!!
        Last edited by BagseedSamurai; 03-07-2007, 23:35.
        "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
        -Einstein

Comment

Can't Stand to Look Anymore ~ Sick Ass Weed

Bro ! and you know who u are, can't stand to look or discuss ATW anymore, knowin i was told by U the cool member that i'd get hooked up later this year w/a cut, can't take suspense no longer, PM me when your getting close to being ready, Biggie Thanks

Comment

First real good harvest outdoors I ever had was a lone Trainwreck plant from 3rd Floor. It yeilded 3.5 zips and I harvested at the end of August!!! Amazing fast finish.. I did check trichomes. I recently got her back, and she ain't leaving again... that bitch!!! thought she could get away did she!!!! MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA I GOT HER

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by masterlow37
              Bro ! and you know who u are, can't stand to look or discuss ATW anymore, knowin i was told by U the cool member that i'd get hooked up later this year w/a cut, can't take suspense no longer, PM me when your getting close to being ready, Biggie Thanks
              Dang. I want an ATW cut!
              "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              -Einstein

Comment

how many versions of Trainwreck are there?

i got the one from APE i believe. if shes the one who lables all of her cuttins with a little print out.

anyone?
                Own Cannabis Botany by Clarke and DJ SHORT'S purple book. Now go grow some fucking ganja man!

Comment

My cut is frosty but yields aren't quite what I was hoping out of TW, still looking for the Arcata cut.

Comment

Damn, I was teased with a Trainwreck cut recently. Heh oh well .. Seeing all these stunning plants, and hearing the delicious smoke reports has me craving this strain big time. That lemon flavor is a favorite here, and well whale soaked in gasoline sounds like somthing you got to at least try once LOL if only to say you did.... Looks like it has some interesting growth pattern too with the way it seems to grow all over the place, and flop about in some of the pics

Anyone try Heads Casey Jones, and can compare the hybrid to the trainwreck? I guess how common would phenotypes leaning heavy on the tw, would be a better question? Sorry if this is off topic, but it's probably the closest thing I'll get to trainwreck until another breeder puts a cross out, and I did want to comment on all these wonderful pics, and reports shared here on the tw cut. I'm to search heads forum, but thanks for any info..
                    Last edited by Mister Postman; 03-16-2007, 22:08.

Comment

Ive got a TW cross Ill be doing this spring. Sounds like a keeper. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by S4vvy
                        If you gotta ask us, then the answer is probably Not Very

Thats so not true..... Im sure theres plenty of east coasters that have the wreck. Ive got the arcata cut, and I know ive spread it around to many locals, so its definitly on the east coast.
                        :canabis:Smoke Chronic Everyday!:canabis:

Comment

Originally posted by c2ccCaptChronic
                          its definitly on the east coast.
                          confirmed. and i know people all along the east coast that have it, from florida to maine.

Comment

Like someone else said in another post, how does the high compare to say something like Strawberry Cough?

Pity TW(and alot of other strains) are clone only. My mouth was watering after the descriptions, then I saw the dreaded words "clone only"! Sucks being in oz sometimes..

Bloody great looking girls H&L
                            Pulling weeds since 95'

Comment

Hello Everyone. Last post before i hit the sack

Wow pics are all amazing and just making me drool..... light up another bowl !

I have the P.Wreck seeds.. put 4 in the ground and 4 have sprouted

Very broad leaflets especially on one of them..

Core would love to hook you with a couple of these seeds. 420

Peace
                              "Let There Be Light"

Comment

Originally posted by High&Lonesome
                                confirmed. and i know people all along the east coast that have it, from florida to maine.
                                shit i'm in europe

[B][SIZE="2"]

Comment

Working...
                                X