What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MBS - Mind Body Soul

good morning icmag

I've happened upon some interesting nugs of "MBS": Mind Body Soul. Internet says it's Deep Chunk x Zoid Fuel x C99 & an Aus strain from breeder Moonunit

nose is: sandlewood, light sour berry, some other yeasty funk

Anyone had it? Not common around here and it looks really well grown.

I've not smoked it yet. Will check back with a smoke report soon

Attachments

• mbs.jpg
    mbs.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 52
Smell: is definitely sour berry, perhaps more grape, with sweet woodsy funk. Getting a pronounced medicinal benadryl-like smell

Nug feel: Very dense, very heavy frost throughout but not overtly sticky.

Smoke:
Used a small honeycomb bong, hempwick
Ammount: .3

Grape freshness, a mix of sweet and sour, and soapy lavender. Maybe a bit of hashy taste as well. Easy on the lungs, good expansion and overall a very smooth smoke. Burn was to a clean white, cherry was kept after pulls. appeared to be cleanly flushed

Effect:
Quick onset of face smack. Some good behind the eyes feelings. Quickly relaxed and smiley

5 minutes: Definite body stone but mind is a good mix of wandering and relaxed. Calm, happy, stoney but not couch locked. Stoned and high. Very good balance as far as derived paradigm of indica vs sativa effects, Well medicated off of .3

This is a great strain! I normally like fuely stuff & this was not something my nose would normally lead me to. I'm going to enjoy it and hope you try it if you come across it

Joeski

lovely strain created by moon unit and donald mallard yeaes ago.. ive grown a few years ago.. unique smelling fire

lovely strain created by moon unit and donald mallard yeaes ago.. ive grown a few years ago.. unique smelling fire

Cool. yeah unique smell is right! glad to hear a similar observation

how was the flower time & height on the grow? are they still breeding?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Cool. yeah unique smell is right! glad to hear a similar observation

how was the flower time & height on the grow? are they still breeding?
nice to see it still around dynamicflow,
i liked it too , we grew quite a bit over the years ,
but i havent been able to in a little while ,

i still have a bunch of seed , but last i checked i had some trouble striking them , but got heaps so im sure i can get some going when the time is right ,
enjoy your mbs man , ill leave u with a pic of the mum , zoidchunk..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

hard rain

Beautiful looking nugs Donald!

Moonunit's zoidfuel was interesting. I'd almost forgotten about it. Looks great with the deep chunk influence.

Is Moonunit still around and breeding anymore? Haven't seen him around here for years.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Beautiful looking nugs Donald!

Moonunit's zoidfuel was interesting. I'd almost forgotten about it. Looks great with the deep chunk influence.

Is Moonunit still around and breeding anymore? Haven't seen him around here for years.
I havent heard from him since he was busted ,
we both suffered dramas from the boys in blue ,

so we didnt get a chance to put out anymore seed sadly ,

maybe in the future since i still hold a bunch of what we made ,

on a good note i did reproduce the z99 and its still delicious and muchly appreciated ..

I havent heard from him since he was busted ,
we both suffered dramas from the boys in blue ,

so we didnt get a chance to put out anymore seed sadly ,

maybe in the future since i still hold a bunch of what we made ,

on a good note i did reproduce the z99 and its still delicious and muchly appreciated ..

thanks for stopping by Donald Mallard. Never thought I'd be hearing from a breeder on it, let alone all the other info! yay internet! :canabis:

Next time I pop the jar I'll get some proper bud pics. the zoidchunk picture reference is great

hopefully this MBS and your other work gets the attention it deserves!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
looks like someone grew that stuff well dynamic ,
i wonder if its someone we know ,
although i did send a bunch of seed to shanti for test grows from folks he knew also ,
so i guess it could be anyone ..

looks like someone grew that stuff well dynamic ,
i wonder if its someone we know ,
although i did send a bunch of seed to shanti for test grows from folks he knew also ,
so i guess it could be anyone ..

smallest nug, letting the larger cure up a bit! great looking stuff, i should've grabbed more

all I happen to know from the plug is that it's cali grown, i'm in the midwest usa. the other strains on-hand were also superb looking so whomever ran it appeared to like your weed :biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
smallest nug, letting the larger cure up a bit! great looking stuff, i should've grabbed more

all I happen to know from the plug is that it's cali grown, i'm in the midwest usa. the other strains on-hand were also superb looking so whomever ran it appeared to like your weed :biggrin:
thats really great to hear man ,

i do recall a guy we shared mbs with grew it and gave to his patients for medicinal ,,
a guy with aids reckons it saved his life , he was so thin and had lost the want to eat , or live ,
but using mbs he gained over 30 lbs in a few weeks and last i heard was still alive ,

it always gave me the munchies too , the analysis said while the thc wasnt that high , there was a good amount of cbd ....

thats really great to hear man ,

i do recall a guy we shared mbs with grew it and gave to his patients for medicinal ,,
a guy with aids reckons it saved his life , he was so thin and had lost the want to eat , or live ,
but using mbs he gained over 30 lbs in a few weeks and last i heard was still alive ,

it always gave me the munchies too , the analysis said while the thc wasnt that high , there was a good amount of cbd ....

imo the smell has a calming/medicinal thing going & it definitely gets me hungry. the nose knows aye?

something this tasty with good cbd is awesome, many of the high cbd strains ive knowingly had (colorado rec) taste like le poop

if i get more info ill let ya know. i do like to know what im smoking on and where it comes from

without any disrespect to current projects & with admitted ignorance to the breeding landscape i say: get this or something like it going again! :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well I am telling all the time, that aussies can put out some fire. mbs doesnt sound like good smoke to me. I hate munchies :D but if it saved one life of some man, then hat down and respect.

On rotation again. Very similar taste to "Sluricane" with MBS having more depth. Bring it back! :)

Attachments

• 20200605_111144.jpg
    20200605_111144.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 60

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice report dynamicflow, thanks for sharing !

Hi Donald Mallard ;)

MBS is awesome, I had the chance to grow it a few years back. Still can recall that taste, yummmmm. This mix of exotic fruits from the zoid, the c99 sweetness, and those deep chunk deep terps, so enjoyable, so incredible phenos to be found... And this perfectly balanced high, omg !

Moonunit my friend I hope you are doing fine, your genetics are so fire, and you re such a kind person... I hope we cross path again ... And to see your seeds available for everyone to enjoy, who knows !

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
good to see you titoon ,
its been a while ..

i havent heard from moon in a long time ,
i think i have a number i can chase up to see if he is still able to be contacted ,
if he is around and reading this , my number is still the same ...

i will try and strike some mbs soon ,, i always liked that one also , but the seeds are old and im going to have to employ some seed cracking tech ,, lol ..

Latest posts

Latest posts