What's new

"Sister Love" (Dutch Dragon x Sensi Star): A Happy Accident

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Strain: Red Dragon x Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds)

Growth: vigorous, leans toward indica side, not much stretching

Nutes: Organic Botanicare EC 1.0

Yield: 212g/600watts

Bag Appeal: extremely high

Smell: delicious, sweet like candy overtone with a kushy like potent indica smelling underneath! Fantastic and unlike any other smoke!

Taste: Like candy with a kush bottom, its SO tasty! Sweet at the beginning, indica stank below

The High: Unbelievably potent, with a strong indica effect.

Flowering Time: 64 days

Comments: ABSOLUTELY phenomenal smoke. Not the biggest yielder, but unreal smoke!

Origins: A growroom "happy accident"

All the original clones came from Paradise Seeds seedstock that was shared in the local growing community. A buddy did an indoor room with half Red (Dutch) Dragon and half Sensi Star. Due to some lighting issues, The Red Dragon herm threw some pollen out which seeded a couple branches of the Sensi Star.

My buddy grew some seeds out to flower and 2 phenos were only decent (well, to todays standards anyway) and THIS one was unlike the mother or the father. It was seriously some dank and I miss it all the time. Unfortunately, he mislabeled the cuttings he took from the seed plants while in veg and I ended up growing out one of the more mediocre phenotypes by accident with the mislabeled cutting.

I'll try to find some pictures of the mislabeled cutting I grew as the structure looks quite similar.

It was one of those happy accidents that is gone forever, unfortunately.

It was nicknamed "Sister Love" by the creator due to its origins. Clever, huh?

Latest posts

Latest posts