No announcement yet.

HG SSS Nanan-Bouclou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was reading my review of this and wondered how I wrote what I did. My memory of this strain now is that I felt as if I had taken a mild to moderate amount of LSD. No kidding.

I must have been going light on the tokes or something when writing about it before. It did have a crash feeling after 1 hour or so, so not an ideal strain. The high when I smoked a bit more was intense and tripped out for sure. I lost the plant I had as it would not clone for me.

Am running pure PNG now and hoping it retains the trip feeling without the crash I got with the Nanan Bouclou.

Comment

The AK-47xLowryder with Nanan Bouclou cross is all I have left to finish off in my last jar and it's a mellow way to finish last grows material. I don't use alot but lately tolerance walls are hit so I have to back off a few days to get the wow factor back.

The buds from the above are very sticky and resinous even after 18 months in the jar but they're super clear in terms of high. I've been inspired many times and have much raw material to write much more on in future.

I tried popping another Nanan Bouclou but it failed to germinate and I am keeping my last seeds for a proper seed run down the line.

Edit: The hybrid it turns out was more likely a hybrid of a Kush and Chemdawg.
      Last edited by covert; 01-20-2020, 09:33.
      What more is a human, other than a water loving ape?

Comment

Ok just a small addition to the smoke report here on a hybrid of NB and another hybrid of a Kush and Chemdawg ie heavy knockout smoke.

The power of the NB elevates the hybrid imo to the point where it's a clear headed body relaxer. It's not a heavy body stone so it's possible to do work you really need to, but it's flexible.

Very analytic and at times cold but having enough to please one on any evening. It's a storm for the first 15-20 mins followed by an easy laydown and chat coherently type of high.

It's perfect as an early afternoon and evening strain. A second helping can lead to more body effects and easy sleep afterwards with little hangover effect.

It's getting to the end of this particular stash and I think even though this particular plant was fairly middle of the road there are definitely times when having these clear and light strains is worth it for low tokerance smokers.

Comment

Originally posted by covert View Post
          I think even though this particular plant was fairly middle of the road there are definitely times when having these clear and light strains is worth it for low tokerance smokers.
          Low tokerance ??

That's a good one

Comment

np.

I dream of an NB pheno like this PNG Gold? looks like

Comment

There is a purple stemmed pheno with rich guava and pepper terpenes in the NB that is close to that picture. Actually I think you can see it in Shiroshi's album. It looks like a Himalayan Sativa.

Comment

Seems interesting. I saw i friend once have this line, and it seems it has broadleaf character, and short internodes.
                Is this line being preserved ?

Comment

Working...
                X