What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So much for MTF... 36%THC!!!!!!!

Why are all the different strains posted in colours i dont think labs do that for test results. Kind of silly.

MTF is a myth i talked to a dude who has lived in that area for 40 years and said people in the area started passing around the myth of some amazing cut that didnt even exsist. Its elusive because its not real dont feel bad you didnt have something thats nonsense. Lol idk how a cut thats not real hit 32% :laughing:

Mtf was a outdoor seed strain acclimatized to the climate and produced in almost 24hrs of light through the summer. the matunuska-susitna valley is renowned for its incredible agriculture because of the long days and fertile valley,and personal weed was legal in alaska till the 90's so the outdoor flourished in mat-su valley and thunderfuck was real budz, it takes somthing special to bud nice in 24hr light and finish for the early frost.

'Boogieman'

I have learned that thc% means nothing, I get the highest from landrace sativas and I don't think I seen one over 20%.

Badfishy1

Aren't these testing companies seen as bullshit anyhow? Aren't they considered basically a pay to play scheme? 1/3+ of total plant weight being thc? That is mind blowing

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I thought maybe it was based on total cannabinoid content, but that can't be right because what would make up the difference.
I think u guys are probably right. It's just a marketing campaign. The worst part is that at the time that most growers are trying to have crops based on science and not wives tales, legend, or voodoo They produce iffy numbers under the guise of 'lab report".

Mtf was a outdoor seed strain acclimatized to the climate and produced in almost 24hrs of light through the summer. the matunuska-susitna valley is renowned for its incredible agriculture because of the long days and fertile valley,and personal weed was legal in alaska till the 90's so the outdoor flourished in mat-su valley and thunderfuck was real budz, it takes somthing special to bud nice in 24hr light and finish for the early frost.

You are the first person to call that myth a auto... why not add more misinformation on top on misinformation. What is the point of trying to prove something does exsist when it dont... do you also claim the bigfoot exsists too?

I know someone who has been in that area since 1964 growing i think he might know a bit more about that topic than you. Ill take his word when he says its not real. He was there and is still there, he told me strait up it was a bunch of bullshit so people could hype their weed nothing more... kind of like how the last decade kids in canada been calling good weed "Kush" like its a grade or something...

I like your touch about "it takes something nice to finish in 24 hour light" lol those are called autos. Also autos are not special nothing about them special. LOL i like how you say its seed everyone else says its a cut... its all a bunch of nonsense perpetuated by smokers who know nothing but think they cam teach the growers with 10, 20, 30, 50, or even 50 years experience in the matter. You can refute it all you want but the fact remains MTF is nonsense that has never exsisted anyone breeding with it or claiming to have it is a lier or was given them some random shit by someone lying to them about what it is.

I did get a good laugh out of your post though. I would think a guy who has been in that area probably lomger than your parents have been alive would know more on the matter. I chose him to ask because hes been there so long and i coukd trust he woukd know 100% without a doubt...

You are the first person to call that myth a auto... why not add more misinformation on top on misinformation. What is the point of trying to prove something does exsist when it dont... do you also claim the bigfoot exsists too?

I know someone who has been in that area since 1964 growing i think he might know a bit more about that topic than you. Ill take his word when he says its not real. He was there and is still there, he told me strait up it was a bunch of bullshit so people could hype their weed nothing more... kind of like how the last decade kids in canada been calling good weed "Kush" like its a grade or something...

I like your touch about "it takes something nice to finish in 24 hour light" lol those are called autos. Also autos are not special nothing about them special. LOL i like how you say its seed everyone else says its a cut... its all a bunch of nonsense perpetuated by smokers who know nothing but think they cam teach the growers with 10, 20, 30, 50, or even 50 years experience in the matter. You can refute it all you want but the fact remains MTF is nonsense that has never exsisted anyone breeding with it or claiming to have it is a lier or was given them some random shit by someone lying to them about what it is.

I did get a good laugh out of your post though. I would think a guy who has been in that area probably lomger than your parents have been alive would know more on the matter. I chose him to ask because hes been there so long and i coukd trust he woukd know 100% without a doubt...

Dude 40 yrs ago I lived in the mat-su valley, for a considerable time. what i said is first hand knowledge. Think what you want I dont care. Spread the 2nd hand misinformation like a know it all kid.. ill just sit enjoy the shower of knowledge coming from you then.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All these test numbers are b.s. because there is no standardized method. The lab that creates the legal standard is going to make a killing.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
When did a number become quality? Don't buy into the hype and bullshit people. You want to be the winner with numbers? , GO DO HEROIN !!!

You're the winner you big loser...

Find a provider of true organically sun grown cannabis. I suggest Highland Nepalese from Blue Hemp, Seed Heaven carries it, or learn how to grow your own plants.
Be your own dog not a follower! Demand quality don't settle for perceived popularity. There's nothing cool about poorly grown cannabis with an exaggerated number stuck to it!
Peace farmerlion

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teh, Whenever numbers like that pop up on for sale menus I get suspicious.
Not that I don't believe that these guys sell outstanding herb, it's just I have seen it so many times. And that's ok, a +30% count of THC never fails to turn heads, but to take it out of the marketing realm, a second independent lab analysis is needed.

Easy task, yet something virtually nobody does it, hence the suspicion it could be a marketing stunt only...
Anyways, a tasty menu ;-)
All the best,
CC