What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

Smoke Reports Added Monthly, feel free to ask comments and q's to keep this thread going.

Shiskaberry 7/10
Appearance:
Large buds high catalyst ratio, very little leaf, average crystals, average density.
Taste:
Fruity / strawberry / hashy
Smell:
Between blueberries and strawberries average smell
Smoke / high:
Very pleasant clear happy up high with no negative trippy effects

Grape Ape 8/10
Appearance:
Dense, golf ball sized nugs with very few green leaves not trimmed off, very crystaly
Taste:
Like grapes / hashy, kinda in a bad way :O
Smell:
Like the seedless grapes exactly not very strong
Smoke / high:
A knockout very strong indicia smoke makes you get coach lock like no other and slightly tired, not to mention the munchies

The Purps 8/10
Appearance:
Fluffy, golf ball sized nugs very crystaly, green / purple in color.
Taste:
Hashy / skunky, not very much taste
Smell:
Small hint of fruitiness, very pleasant a large bag will smell up the room
Smoke / high:
Indica / sativa high very pleasant makes you feel stoned in the head, with a nice body high as well.

Arcata Train Wreck 9/10
Appearance:
Very dense green nuggs lots of crystals breaks apart very easily
Taste:
Hashy / lemony/piney / perfume like, you know the wreck lol 
Smell:
Very strong, will stink up the room for sure, very skunky / diesel like
Smoke / high:
Indica / sativa high very trippy, up high at first and then will leave you on the ground wondering what happened looking for the munchies.

DP Jedi Skywalker 9/10
Appearance:
Very fluffy green nuggs resemble blueberry with a hint of funk.
Taste:
Like blueberry’s with a hint of a more indica / skunk in it
Smell:
Very strong, will stink up the room for sure, very skunky / with a hint of blueberry
Smoke / high:
sativa high very trippy, you keep smoking it and keep getting you more and moiré lit .

Kali Mist 10/10
Appearance:
Very dense green nuggs lots of crystals, looks like dark green colas covered in sugar
Taste:
Very sweet sugar like, very spicy, very earthy, the funk
Smell:
earthy sweet suger funk
Smoke / high:
Sativa high very trippy, up high very hallucinogenic / up high makes you paranoid, doesn’t not peak smoking more get you lit more. If you have not toked for a week or more be prepaired to ride the roller coaster of your life.

indoor/outdoor

Grand Daddy Purp 9/10
Appearance:
Fluffy, large sized nugs very crystaly, green / purple in color.
Taste:
skunky, makes you think yumm
Smell:
Small hint of fruitiness / skunky
Smoke / high:
A knockout very strong indicia smoke makes you get high like no other and smoke to much and you’ll be out tired.
Lavander 9/10
Appearance:
Large rock hard nugs very crystaly, lavander in color.
Taste:
Very sweet , makes you think yumm
Smell:
Hint of skunk
Smoke / high:
A very strong indicia smoke makes you very relaxed in a up kind of way very good smoke.
Blackberry ibl 3/10
Appearance:
Small dark black like purple nugs with crystals.
Taste:
Perfume / black liquorish
Smell:
black liquorish
Smoke / high:
A very slightly relaxing feeling

Nirvana Haze 7/10
Appearance:
dense, medium sized nugs covered in crystals, green.
Taste:
Very little taste / hint of being sweet
Smell:
sweet / skunky
Smoke / high:
A very relaxing type sativa that will make you forget what you where doing for hours.

Ak47 9/10
Appearance:
Large nugs covered in crystals with dark red hairs.
Taste:
Hashy, sweet, slighty piney
Smell:
Dead skunk lol
Smoke / high:
A very paranoid head high makes things blurry lol, and yea hear shit

Blue dot 7/10
Appearance:
Small dark green covered in crystals
Taste:
Perfume
Smell:
Sweet perfume / skunk
Smoke / high:
A very strong indicia smoke makes you very relaxed in a up kind of way kind of harsh.

Romulum keif hash 10/10
Appearance:
Large blond ball of kief crystals
Taste:
Yummy, like kief / hash
Smell:
Skunk++++
Smoke / high:
Makes you feel like you are flying/ makes your head fly away lol

Stay safe people, peace

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Sup Slips, first off thanks for your work, tremendious body of work. Did you grow all those strains yourself? And at the same time? Damm what a stash you got. Things don't get boring around your way i'll bet. I like the Kali Mist report the best cause I like to smoke the best all the time. Thanks again!

G

Most of that i grew and the rest i bought, there is so much killer bud floating around cali i can't resist buying buds all the time even though i grow and i don't grow enough lol, i actually have sampled allot more buds than these (10's of types of kush's etc, and lots of randoms), i just don't have pics and can't remember what they exactly where like so i thought i'd cover the most popular / best ones.

Prolly have smoked about 1/2 of the strains or more that are on seedbotique

I also lost my img gallery at overgrow that had over a thousand pics and i didn't have very many of them backed up doh....

Here is a few pic's of my old gardens hope to have a new one soon

Been noticing a trend, not a good trend a chronic addict trend lol
2003 smoked 1lb
2004 smoked 2lbs
2005 smoked 4lbs
2006 so far only smoked like 3/4lb been trying to cut back lol

Last edited:
G

Yeap there are fake backcrossed ones out but they are just not the same.

G

Hey, nice pics. They look very familiar. Love the Kali the most. Did you see the pics of the next generation of the same Kali I posted? bring camera.

G

Yeah i am bringing my camera for sure, i'm guna be busy for the first part of tommarrow and then i'll hit you up, i tried not to use to many pics of your plants just one of your kali and 2 of your train as they looked so nice and i'm missing pics, but hey u did get the clones from me :) so they should.

BOZWELL

great rad there mate ,good grow some very varied genetics there ,you know I have to buy some kali mist now ..its youre fault!!...lol

J

Jam Master Jaco

Nice smoke reports man. Good stuff. :wave:

I'd take out the pics with your face in em' tho, can never be too careful.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good shit no one really posts smoke repots. although i do feel everyone who does needs to switch to the standard smoke report layout.

G

ehh i blurred the pics should be enough pluss i look diffrent now lol, hell i have been on public access smoking a joint, so i'm over it i have my prescription, but i know it's always a good idea to stay safe. Slips

bluebublelove

yeah, I was gonna suggest maybe a little more of a blur, for your safety, seems like youve already had that thought though.....but besides that, I wanted to tell you what a balanced collection of smoke that is. Was that romulan pressedkif/hash dry sieved? Did it just straight knock you out after one or two tokes on it. cause I know when I smoke romulan buds I can't stay awake...not like, I get tired or lazy or just sit there, but I almost subconciously find some place to fall asleep and then, I just crash. none the less a great nightime strain. also did you grow that grape ape? it looks phenomanal to tell you the truth, it made me cuss...yep. anyways, some people could learn how to contribute with a good and proper smoke report from you. peace, and most postivie vibes!! : ))
-buble

G

well it comes out to be about 5 grams a day, and with my old 1 to 2 gram blunt habit its not hard to hit that mark lol

Last edited:
G

nice reports! yeah man, i have friends who have been trying to get me to try the blunt thing. i went through a half in 3 days last week, so its back to hitting big bongs, which is a little too much for me when it comes to homegrown. honestly, blunts didnt really get me that high, no matter how hard i hit them.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Great job, that romulan sounds similar to what I've gotten before, not the same but it definatly one I wouldn't turn away. Hope for more reports of yours in the future!

G

slips said:
well it comes out to be about 5 grams a day, and with my old 1 to 2 gram blunt habit its not hard to hit that mark lol

1st great job on all your reports Slips, you didn't care for the blue dot hey ... :lurk:

So 2 blunts a day = 4 lbs :chin: looks like my 3lb a year smoking pleasure is realy 4lbs :bat: well it appears that since I roll big l's that I have smoked 20lbs in the last 5 years :yoinks: and I am healthier now than I was in HS 15 years ago.. you just got me thinking and rambling :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts