What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

darthvapor

slips nice work. I have a indoor harvest and an outdoor harvest coming up. I would love for you to smoke each variety and give me an honest smoke report with no bullshit. Its the only way Ill get better right!! I am in the san fran area, in oakland if you know the area. Let me know if your cool with it?

darthvapor

heres a pic of my indoor widows all organic in soil feed biogrow, biobloom, and topmax. Last 3 weeks nothing but water and some sweet.

They are the sativa pheno from shantibaba using the original white widow parents. smells like lemons with a hint of cat piss to me, to others it smells like lemon household cleaner

G

Hey slips,

Your ARCATA Trainwreck looks great dude, and I have a shit load of seeds of that EXACT SAME PHENO/GENOTYPE and by ThanksGiving will have a mommy. I also enjoyed looking at your c99.... can you score some APOLLO 11.... that shit is RAUNCHY, daughter of cindy99.

-NW

G

thanks for the comments :), i'm guna start looking for allot of oldschool genetics soon now that i got my 4x8 mother room :)

Last edited:

xcentric

Awesome...but

Awesome...but

Awesome Slips, but I just have one question... what about their effect on the pain?

Found this all while looking for info related to arthritis, as I too had JRA when I was 8. Just consider yourself lucky, as while they say it goes away, it can also come back. Had RA progressing each winter to a greater state of immobility, only thing that works for the pain is MJ, but being new to growing I'm looking for info on strains that doesn't seem to be specialized by most as I also suffer most from the lingering damage.

IOW, what strains can you recommend from your experience for pain relief while still being able to do something?

G

Dealing with pain from JRA will always be a part of our lives, but I try to beliave that it's to make me stronger, and appretiate things allot more in life. Its a real eye opener to take life slow, enjoy it, and stay positive and happy. I havn't met many other JRA patients i'm just glad to be off the DMD's. I would recomend sativas for the day(c99/ kali mist/ haze, hw snow ) and indicas (bubba, og, c99, kush / sensi star/ bluebery etc) for the night. I smoke a sativa in the morning and it's my motivation to got to work / not be in pain. It's like a good mocha in the morining that leaves you relaxed and ready to deal with the world :).

Last edited:

xcentric

I hear ya slips, those DMD's have some nasty side effects (thankfully I don't trust a greedy corporation or ignorant "doctor" with my body). I'm just glad that you're off the poisons and on something that helps without killing you.

There is nothing quite like appreciating life though an understanding of how fickle it is to bring a new light to life, if only all those out to please themselves in the here and now with foolish greed and self-centeredness could have their illusions destroyed without it effecting their health.

Thanks for the info btw, I totally agree that Sativa's are best for the morn, but out of those you mentioned, do you have any particular fav's?

G

"Thanks for the info btw, I totally agree that Sativa's are best for the morn, but out of those you mentioned, do you have any particular fav's?"

Yeah anything that is strong ass shit (check out my garden), the ones listed in my post before this are just that. And what I preffer to smoke.

G

LOL, I treid not to be testy :), I have been in a odd mood this week, But I ment it literal if it's strong, and a high yeilder, is my criteria for keepers.

Just manicured my ak47 from sr71 last night and I have to say what a pain in the ass... Lots of not so dense nugs but they smelled great and had the frost. This is never guna be run in my garden again, not sure why I made these (spg x dc x ak47) seeds

G

C99 og

sr71 hindu skunk

kali mist

Casey Jones

Bluebery + more work blahh

blockhead

sr71 ak47 looks great (Never never again in garden though)

Vegg room