Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemdog travel log...( Dro test Chemdawgs Buds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chemdawg D smoke report

Chemdawg D smoke report

Ok i must say i had to do this strain first cause of my loving it so much

when chemdog arrived we greeted eachother and then he went straight for the bag and pulled a chunk of the Chem D out i smelled the most pungent oil/fuel smell ever on a plant...

he packed a bowl in the bong and passed it my way and it was over...

First Hit was like pure diesel with hints of hash and it took a second but expanded and then came the hack

i felt a little imbarrased cause i coughed but as soon as chemdog hit it i seen it had the same effect of hom so i felt better

the second hit i was a little more harsh then the first but still you can taste the diesel/hash taste...

all in all i say Chemdawg D is a 9 out of 10 i have never smoked anything i can say was a full 10 yet and the only thing that competes is the oldschool HP#13 we used to get

next we will have a small report on the mendo purps and headband
    Dro's #PrivateStock

TrainWreck & Jock Horror Show!

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

interested to here how the tinybomb and candystore were, nice report on the chem D

Comment

Tiny Bomb Smoke Report

Tiny Bomb Smoke Report

Ok this small sample was on my to do list as soon as chemdog told me he had a sample...
        he pulled it from his stash that subcool had given him in his recent visit...

The tiny bomb once mentioned by chem i said can we try that as i recall sub always talking about his tinybomb jar

i didnt smoke any of it at first but was left with a sample and i smoked that while chatting with subcool in chat and it was was on the cleanest highs i ever had...

first hit was like pure heaven it went straight to the head but didnt make me get blurry at all it was great my body was soon almost numb after a few hits i was unsterstanding why subcool loves the tinybomb...

i was told i was like only the 5th person to try it and it was great i have a small bowl i will save for a special occasion and when i consume it i will post my venture
        Dro's #PrivateStock

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

Chemdawgs sister smoke report

Chemdawgs sister smoke report

Now this one was already packaged in a small ziplock that funked like diesel skunk in some sort of way

i wanted to sample this early on but decided to wait to test them for wake & bakes so this morning i woke up grabbed a nug and broke it down and damn was it funky i must say its not as powerfull as the chem D or the others but has a skunky almost fruity smell but is no doubt releated to the dawg family

first hit was kinda hard on my lungs and made me realize that next rip was gonna have to be taken with caution...

second hit still hit the lungs but i was expecting it so i was ok...

the rest of the bowl was still tastey and made me a zombie for about 45 mins until i felt motivated enough to get up and do something....

overall the sister of chemdawg is great i give her a 7 out of 10 she is a great smoke just a lil too harsh for the morning

i have more of this so i will maybe post another report if it varies from this one
          Dro's #PrivateStock

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

I love chemdog's shit!!

Here's some pics of my rezdog's Strawberry diesal and my O.g. Kush s1's I think!!Just moved to colorado to grow better. But it been to hot,maybe things will get better.

Amendment 20 medical caregiver

Comment

looking good bro i really look forward to seeing your grows dude...
              i wanna see that strawberry deez
              Dro's #PrivateStock

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

Great work Dro, keeper going.

Comment

Fantasic thread........a strainfiend's wet dream.....this one's anyway.......Nate
                  Most people lead lives at the worst so painful, and at the best so monotonous and limited that the urge to escape and the longing to transcend themselves if only for a few moments is and has always been one of the principle appetites of the soul. - Huxley.

He who sows the ground with care and diligence acquires greater stock of religious merit than he could gain by the repetition of ten thousand prayers.

- Zoroaster, Zendavesta

Comment

thanks everyone i have a few smoke reports done just need to type em up and post em so stay tuned everyone
                    Dro's #PrivateStock

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

Your one lucky Guy!!!! ~ograskal
                      All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only!

Some of my work...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136866

Comment

damn straight... Nice Dro.. glad to hear a smoke report... darn I wish I was visited with all those goodies... keep em comin
                        nycnoob back from time to time..

Comment

damn you got hooked!

Comment

Comment

yeah yeah im impressed. lol

Comment

So how are things now days CDro?

Comment

Working...
                                X