What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pynamite

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Straight away the bud has a familiar old school (late nineties) smell that we always called the baby sick skunk but with a creamy pineapple undertone that adds much more complexity to her and reminds me a little of H3ads pineapple C99 pheno.
picture.php

Broken up the sweetness comes out more and the baby sick softens to give a more balanced aroma.
picture.php

Taste is sweet, creamy candy pineapple with a skunky edge, as it gets half way the candy pineapple has a soft sherbet edge to it.
The stone is immediate noticeable after a few tokes, i refer to this effect as "a hug in a bud" where a gentle warm feeling gradually sweeps over the body and relaxes it into a dreamy feel that lacks too narcotic an effect. The stone creeps nicely and levels out ten or so minutes after finishing.

The joint is burnt very clean and extremely smoothly, im smoking pure and have a tickly cough at the moment that was not aggravated at all by the smoke. Another good sign is that the joint did not need relighting at all which is always a good thing.
picture.php

This was a great smoke, excellently grown and very clean. I hope to see at least 1 entry at 420 from him, we need more quality participants at the cup that are flushed this well.
picture.php

Massive thanks to the fellow icmag member who gifted me with this.
Looking forward to the next treat, gonna be Amnesia Haze for breakfast.
Peace

H

highsteppa

Sounds nice, looks great. Sonic Seeds is the real deal.....Peace and thanks for sharing.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just run this for the first time, i think it would count as 'flushed out' well :)

grown organically it seems to be very heavy on the over-ripe pineapple/tropical friut tones which come through a little in the creamy flavor. amazing, room filling, very strong smell.

the high is pretty good too nice balance of sativa and indica

plant was grown in one of my small cabs under just 50W of LEDs so i was quite happy with the results
picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that would be handy :)

but unfortunately not, or not that i know of anyway :D

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hey bro that's stunning for the wattage amd led , it's great . Not sure when is the best time to chop her , but some crops of the pynamite are so potent it's the only strain that's wiped out some pro smokers recently , but I love the smell and taste , the milky sicky poo mixed with all the fruits you can really smell my uk pineapple and dynamite in the cross , I am crossing her with a very orange Dom anger orange to remake an orange skunk ill also hit the orange with the pineapple

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, yeah its a decent yielder, nearly 1gpw and plenty of room for improvement as this was the first run.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts