Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbal extasy
    replied
    You better let it ripe properly. If taken down at 7-8 wks, it is pretty lame, but gets much better after 9 week. At least Forest strawberry smelling pheno.

Leave a comment:

• nickman
    replied
    i grew out 1 last round that didnt turn out worth shit but i gotta couple more this round and they r all lookin much better then last ...
    i'm just hoping for some better smoke as well ...

the pheno i had last time was just 1 big bud with like 2-3 little side branches. the smoke was terrible. it was very airy-fluffy ...

the pheno's i got this round r lookn better as i said. 1 of those has so much frost these last couple weeks. The other 2 r the same pheno's whitch look good but not as much frosting. They r bigger looking yeilders though.
    The 1 with a lot of frost did the most stretching ...

I'm just really hoping that they r better smoke then b4 ...

Leave a comment:

• Bahamut
    replied
    Very nice, never had good luck growing nirvana's gear.

Leave a comment:

• aggregatebuzz
    replied
    I just did their ak-48 and the Ice,only two plants of each is my max grow load to make the comparison and each of the two resembled it's buddy.I agree with your taste review of the ak,the Ice is good too but mine has of a less euphoria type effect than the ak,both are a an enjoyable experience

Leave a comment:

• mooseknuckle
    replied
    the bottom one needs another month lol

Leave a comment:

• haze1er
    replied
    imadoofus that pic of ak looks exactly like the sativa dom pheno of ak48 i got when i grew her. the indica dom has almost a sliver color to it when cured.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by imadoofus View Post
    real ak.

notice a difference?

god damn son!

Leave a comment:

• imadoofus
    replied
    real ak.

notice a difference?

Leave a comment:

• jjs
    replied
    I know there are a lot of diff pheno's around is it pretty much a uplifting high or the type you could have to help you sleep?

Leave a comment:

• Chiefin
    replied
    Hell yeah!! I also endorse this product for it's crystally dankness, low odor, flavor ,and high. Oh yeah, and the quick finishing time. Brokeasses rejoice!

Leave a comment:

• Greenish
    replied
    Theres different phenos obviously
    I ordered 5 ak 48 beans around last year and all of them were more or less the same Indica Shape .
    I veged them for a month and then flower and they streched for like 10 cm douring flower.

I can agree with you on the smell , but the taste wasnt as special as you describe it... ah.. maby i just had a different pheno.

Leave a comment:

• Bebopp
    replied
    Thanks for the report

Leave a comment:

• Skyhigh420
    replied
    stuff looks dank, nice job!

Leave a comment:

• revcold
    replied
    the pheno i got doesnt even smell like cannabis but is covered in crystals and finishes in 9 weeks..has more of a tropical fruit smell and taste..hard to describe..smells get more complex as it cures

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    nice job mate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X