What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna's smoke reports.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hello, guys I think that describing smells and effects goes pretty well for me and that I will be able to show you what I enjoy in my smoking sessions.

CannaT

Premium user
image_2053915.jpg
image_2053916.jpg
image_2053917.jpg

1. HeadBanger (Karma Genetics) Sour Diesel kg cut x Biker kush bx2 male.

Sour Diesel pheno

Look : Its look like proper Sour Diesel very cristaly neon green to white buds,very leafy and with big calyx.

Smell : When you open jar instant will all room start smell like earthy,musky,a bit citrusy old school super skunk.

getting closer to jar with nose you will smell some earth, extremly sour limes with piney sour candy back smell that overal smells very close to Ariel powder (Laundry detergent) and bit of chlorine.

Taste: It taste very pungent while inhale it is earthy piney skunk and exhale is where magic starts smoke becomes extremly sour limes with some spicy menthol with added Ariel and clorine.

On yout tongue it leaves layer of dank skunky weed sour limey detergent chlorine taste that makes your lips and tongue a bit numb like feeling.

Smoke: Smoke is very strong like proper skunk high but with added soaring high at first that latter becomes like ''stoney sativa''. Mind is more stoned than body which is very functional.
And high lasts 1.5-2 hours.

Overall: Headbanger (SourD pheno)
is a great variety that, unlike others, stands out with its incredible taste and terp profile.

SOWAH POWA !!!

Karma G

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2054313.jpg Views:	4 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	17888052 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2054314.jpg Views:	4 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	17888053 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2054315.jpg Views:	4 Size:	64.8 KB ID:	17888054
2. Super Silver Haze 1998 cup winner (High Times) Haze x sk1 x NL

Look :
Its look like Indica/sativa hybrid ,by look of buds you see mostly bulky buds of Skunk, influenced with added big calyx and foxtails of haze. They are dark army green in colour with massive resin production and fat dark orange pistils.

Smell : when you open jar there is instant candy switness that hits you in nose,after closer smell to flowers you get flowery peppery leather hashih candyiness with some pine and little bit sweet musky skunk. When you smell it you know it is ''Dutch Haze''. Close to Core cut of Amnesia but more herbaly and piney pepper not as fruty and sweet as Core cut.

Taste: inhale is minty/lemon with eucaliyptus overtones,exhale is wiff of camphor/incense with piney cream.

Smoke: after 1st puff you can feel that something has changed,my eyes open,my ears catching sounds more some hazy influence is there colors are beutifull sun is more shiney and nature is beautiful colors and everything. You feel hazy rushes through chest and head but you are at the same time realxed not paranoid.
In room there is perfumey incense camphor eucalitpus smell which is fairly pungent and people will know that you smoke some good shit.
After this hazy ride skunk and NL take over you feel little bit heavy and relaxed. Mood is like you are stupid and happy you can whatch in one spot and think about some funny and good things in your life that makes you smile positive and happy.

And high last for 2-3h.

Overall: this SSH is perfect example of hybrid to me. One of the best strain to use for recreational & medicinal purpses like depression and other similar conditions it is psyho therapy for shure.
But it is very strong thats one of strains when you are sometimes so baked at a half of joint that you leave it for another hour other half of it.
Legendary strain thats a 1 hit wonder.

True masterpiece of breeding NL x Haze and NL x Haze x SK1
which in my opinion has not yet been surpassed...

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210905_160430.jpg Views:	20 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	17936695 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210905_160654.jpg Views:	19 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	17936696 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210905_160116.jpg Views:	18 Size:	146.7 KB ID:	17936697

3. Black Domina Sensi Seeds

I grew 10 seeds from pack of SS i had from before few years.
I get 6 females and this was the keeper.

Look: Its look like real indica. Rock hard buds with nice trichomes layer. and with big orange hairs.
(I think it is hashplant pheno with a bit of NL)

Smell: smell is not pungent like modern strains. Its soft and musky,spicy,piney with hint of citrus and menthol and a bit of tomato stalk and tar-gun powder(burned plastic).
when you break bud it has smells of burned plastic and bit of chem and that old school afghan spicy hash smell.
Really old school pre OG's dutch indica wiet. XD

Taste:
Taste is mostly peppery,piney,little bit fruty,hashy,creamy and menthol,tar-gun powder(burned plastic).
It so complex real Indica/hahsplant taste.

Smoke: Smoke is very thick and creamy but not harsh on troath. After few hits you feel
pressure drop in veins and very opiate like deep body relaxation.
You start to feel heavy and sleepy but without any electric feeling i get from modern hybrids.
Just pure sedation like proper old school indicas.
High is very low just some positive feeling of relaxation in brain and heaviness of body.
Good weed for doing nothing XD.
What i found interesting on this BD is that the more you smoke the more stoned you will be,
oposite to modern strains.
Last night after first J i was very relaxed but not to high or something like that,after second in quick time.
I had to adjust my breathing to not become pale and it is very rear for me.
my blood pressure dropped and i was on border not to go white.....
such cases are rare for me....so this shit is very strong with old school indica addicited flavour now i know why is it called Black Domina....
You want more and more but it will hit you every time like true domina....

Overall: After OG kush hybrids dominanting canna world last few years it is good to remember what true Indica strain is.
and again Sensi did not disappoint i got what they say i will get 100% old school indica.
If i had to pick i will say that this is Hashplant/NL pheno of Black Domina...
All plants were very stocky and BLD like 100% indica.

Its vulgar display of indica power...... XD

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_153209.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	17958394 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_153226.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	17958395

4. C5 haze NL5xHAZE old cutting.

Look: This bud is not dense very airy and leafy it dosent look good as you see on picture.

Smell: Is catpissy,fruty and woody with little lemony cream that is similar to SSH and SLH....very close to brick weed or hemp really old scholl.

Taste: Is sharp/hempy(CBD) very similar to european Kompolti hemp variety with some sweets,ginger and lemon but very subtile.

Smoke: Hits you in head like good cuts of NL5xhaze and SSH but without stony feeling/rushes and racy minds... or is better to say very little body...good long lasting high with very little to no comdown positive and bright.

Overall: Its good daytime smoke if you have some things to do...but nothing worth mantion or close to keeper material....maybe it can be grown better but this weed is closer to Hemp than to modern day hybrids....the more I grow hemp the more I think that Hazes and old school sativas are hemp selected for high thc....but thats just my opinon.

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_163647.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	17958518 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_163657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.2 KB ID:	17958519

5. Piff Haze

Look:
Look very good medium dense dark green nugs with nice trich covarage

Smell: Its very pungent for a haze it smells through bag smell is piney-lemony,amonia,metalic,leather, celery leaf,and some greens.

Taste: Sharp and strong pine-metalic amonia camphor that covers mouth with danknes. In room start to smell like parfumy metalic,musky-pine rosin...not much church incense more on camphor piney and fresh.

Smoke: Very strong and intense mental high compared to other strongest sativas I smoked.Long lasting touth provoking and meditive head high..with some body buzzes and electricity...
I like it very much...good for meditation and thinking about life,
it’s great for stand-alone psychotherapy....very good example of Strong and psydelic haze but its not euphoric and positive like C5 its more of electric and dense bit ''too much'' feeling....

Overal:
While C5 reminds me more on ''hemp'' with very positive,bright and perfect daytime high...this one reminds me of new hybrids...taste is very strong and buds itself are very aromatic...
If i have to chose between those 2 for daily smoke i will take C5 every time. But for something special and keeper grade i like much more the PIFF.

And in the end, I would like to thank my friend for bringing present.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211219_112159.jpg Views:	1 Size:	81.7 KB ID:	18018859
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211219_112207.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	18018860

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211219_112141.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	18018861
6. Bruce Banner Dark Horse Genetics OG kush x Strawberry D

Look:
As for looks, I would say it follows modern trends
hard flowers sprinkled with crystals like ogk, extremely purple.

Smell: The first thing you feel is the creamy and sweet dessert smell.
After that you smell forest fruits, woody and gassy tones on back.

Taste: similar to the smell, sweet and creamy on the inhale, forest fruits and the bitterness of Diesel on the tongue on the exhale. If I had to sum up the taste in 2 words it would be diesel/gas and forest fruits.

Smoke: It comes slowly then at one point, a little comes a feeling of nervousness and discomfort ... which is similar to Og kush and Diesel first rush ... but it becomes very stoney later .... not much comfort and relaxation ... but stoned feeling and munchies ... very strong herb.

Overal: Real commercial cannabis intended for the average consumer.
It looks nice, it smells nice, it's damn strong ... but it honestly lacks some in depth to be connoisseur stash.

Last edited: