What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Contra-D & Chemniesia

B

Benny106

Smoke report, contra d and chemniesia. Grown by Verdant Green.
Both rolled into a joint with a raw paper, consumed as the first smoke of the day.

Contra D:
Very complex terp profile, similar to the og/sour varieties with that pungent nose and big bracts covered in resin. On the inhale there is a most enjoyable taste that coats your mouth, exhale is that chemmy funk and the lingering taste of the intake all combine, to make for a very complex and wholly positive olfactory response. The high is strong and fast to onset, very heady but relaxing with a warm feeling, for playing online games this is great but with its moreish taste and potent indica effects I imagine it can be devastating if taken to a ceiling. Overall a very enjoyable experience, something I would love to run myself and I can see that it would be a great cut to run for a balance between return and quality, with a great market velocity. Featuring all the positive traits I liked in the c4dd plants I ran but all in one, the #4 and D both coming through as their best.
Chemniesia:
This one is a resin bomb, slightly looser set flowers than the contra d but still very presentable from a bag appeal perspective. Smell similar to nail polish remover/pear drops, more on the fruity astringent side, when sparked and burning the smell Is very hashy and the resin ring on the rizla is immediately apparent, due to the plants high resin content. The inhale is like that hazy musk from the amniesia, with that same lingering funk from the chem, the high is slightly more heady and not as relaxing but still had me locked into cold war zombies. Nicely long lasting relaxing high, with that same moreish taste but with the added focus. For sure a great candidate for rosin extraction, even though I didn’t test this the resin ring and hashy smell when burning are a positive indication. Another one that would provide both a good return on investment and a good bag appeal on the other side, would love to include in a rotation and push out some extracts.

Nice clean ash and smooth smoke on both samples, a very well received and enjoyable experience I would love to replicate again. Its nice to see the positive traits from a few of my favourite cuts all rolled into a new plant, would love to see how they do under some different growing conditions.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BeAn! - These are the first smoke reports ive had in this official forum and i'm really stoked about them!

VG