Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was just browsing these seeds at the depot guess I needs me some

Comment

Nice pics - c99 is an old fave of mines - I love sati's but hate the noids that sometimes come with em, c99 was just right. That ak in the mix should have beefed her up nice.

Comment

mofeta...I wasn't a huge fan of the phenotype I had from reef's romulan. It was very very forgettable

AK99 from Joey...Unforgettable!!
        Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

Yeah Kokua is the man!! who are you?? HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Damn good to see ya sunny!!!!! Yes i have been eyeballing the AK99 for quite awhile now and your testimonial just seals the deal!

peace out my Brotha

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

sunny = kokua = me

lol...I had forgotten the password for the original nic for the longest time I found it during a recent move.

I originally stopped using the sunny nic and switched to kokua to loose some troublesome trolls, who have since moved on to bigger and better things. So... I can safely post with the sunny nic again.

I wonder if this site can merge my two nics into one? Change all my kokua posts to sunny posts?

Bonz...if you can find any ak99 from joey snatch them up quickly. Every female I found from my pack was a keeper.
            Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

incredible work Sunny!thanks for showing

my favorite ELEMENT's are : Wind,Water,Fire,Earth.

Grapevine Seeds - Quality Genetics Through The Grapevine!
              Here we go: Bubblegum Projects v.1 -
              OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4 -
              Next Projects: Bubblegum Projects v.2, OTM Projects v.1

Sour BUBBAGUM: PRE' 98 BUBBA KUSH x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

BUBBLE CLOUD: THE WHITE(TRIANGLE) x OG BUBBLEGUM x SOUR BUBBLE BX4

http://www.acmed.org/
              http://medicalmarijuanaprocon.org/
              http://www.seedbay.com/
              http://www.bubble-hash.com/

Comment

AK99?

very nice plant. busted a pack of Joey's and found really only two different pheno's. The first, my favorite is a beautiful flower, with much fatter calyxes than the photos that started this thread, a darker green and similarly chunky buds. Both phenos smoke the same, have a dense bud formation and are moderately expansive when puffed. The taste is sweet, with a hint of citrus tang. The high is immediate and escalates for a about a half hour. It is heady at first and gradually migrates down to your shoulders and arms. It lasts a couple hours depending on your tolerance. Her potency is strong.

The other pheno, is lower yielding but equally frosty.

Finally, the AK99 seems to be very sensitive to light. small bud sites under the canopy will be straggly. So this would be a great SCROG in my opinion.
                Last edited by haze-silly; 02-23-2008, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by haze-silly
                  very nice plant. busted a pack of Joey's and found really only two different pheno's. The first, my favorite is a beautiful flower, with much fatter calyxes than the photos that started this thread, a darker green and similarly chunky buds. Both phenos smoke the same, have a dense bud formation and are moderately expansive when puffed. The taste is sweet, with a hint of citrus tang. The high is immediate and escalates for a about a half hour. It is heady at first and gradually migrates down to your shoulders and arms. It lasts a couple hours depending on your tolerance. Her potency is strong.

The other pheno, is lower yielding but equally frosty.

Finally, the AK99 seems to be very sensitive to light. small bud sites under the canopy will be straggly. So this would be a great SCROG in my opinion.

did you notice the same issue's as sunny with her wanting to flower on anything below 24hours of light during veg?
                  F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

Great report and grow .. Count me in ordering this week !

Comment

yes id like to dito that. a very good report haze -silly. be nice to hear from other ak-99 growers to
                      ak-99 is one of my favorate indoor strains out there i simply love it.
                      i found if you keep the vege over 20 hours your ok.

Comment

This is Joey Weeds AK47f2 crossed with his C99f2. I wanted to try and recreate the AK99 with gear that is as similar as possible. I have 3 girls in the flower tent, two of those look a lot alike. This is the outlier that has a month head-start on the others. This one is an Amazon in comparison and is shown here at about day 33. She has greasy resin that has the rind aspect of a citrus nose with a hint of sweet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010017.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	17808766Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010016.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	17808767Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010009.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	17808768Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010006.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	17808769Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010004.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	17808770

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla dutch
                          Nice picsdidnt soquick run this strain?
                          I think so. There have been a few iterations of this cross. The now defunct Chrome Seeds being another.

Comment

This is a wild blast from the past.
                            Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyside View Post
                              This is a wild blast from the past.
                              Hey, Glad this caught your attention! I can't wait to see how this progresses.

Comment

I’ll be following along! This is one I always wished I could have back.
                                Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

Working...
                                X