No announcement yet.

AK99 from Joey Weed Seeds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was thinking of ordering some of joey's blueapollo & his c99xapollo you just sold me on that order.
    haves..lemon skunk,amnesia99.blue sattelite,dsdv2,boggelgum,pre2 000kush,afgahni/skunk wants...og kush,true blueberry,grape krush,bubba kush,train wreck,l.u.i.(ortaga)

Comment

cpt. kush...I am glad I helped make your decision easy. Joey knocked the ball out of the park with AK99!!! I would also love to try some of his other stuff....definately keep us updated on those if you don't mind

smokey...your comments are always welcome I am glad you enjoyed the report. I definately enjoy writing them. Next I think I will do a report on Mazar by DP, so keep a look out for it!

thanks 3leg and 70's both of your opinions are worth alot to me!!
      Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

Hey Sunny - that's a top notch report bro. Great shots too. One of the best reports I have ever read/seen. I can see AK and C99 in there for sure, sounds like the primo

Much Respect to you - M
        Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.

Comment

nice pictures bud...good luck with the inbreeding

Comment

Funny... Mine is awesome too... Just the Branches are much to thin to support the weight of the buds... lots of times tops are upsidedown and what not.... Definatly One of my Favorite Plants...
            I like you!.... When the World is mine... your Death shall be quick and Painless.

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.

Comment

One fine ass show ya got there sunny. Well Done.

Mr.Wags
              Never Argue With The Ignorant Because They Will Simply Pull You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment

Comment

I ran this thread past someone who also grows with much skill, like you, and he loves the AK99... he had very complimentary things to say. Just thought you'd like to know. Not that you'll be surprised. Stunning grow!

Comment

canine that is a HUGE compliment...I thank you and your friend for saying such nice things. I havent grown as many strains as some, but I have definately had my fair share...AK99 is (not joking) in the top 3 all time. And for everyone around me who has tried it has said it is the best.

As good as the end product is the grow was even nicer. Easy to grow from start to finish. It produced well topped and untopped. And all 4 females were as phenotypically (I'm not sure that is even a word lol) similiar as I have ever seen. If you find a pack of AK99's from Joey Weed Seeds...PICK EM UP!!!

thanks wags...
                  Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

Hmmm ... AK99, you say?
                    I might have to get me a pack!
                    Nice report bro!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyside
                      canine that is a HUGE compliment...I thank you and your friend for saying such nice things. I havent grown as many strains as some, but I have definately had my fair share...AK99 is (not joking) in the top 3 all time. And for everyone around me who has tried it has said it is the best...
                      A huge compliment you deserve. The guy I'm referring to gifted me a pack of AK99 (Joey Weed's version) x M39 that I'm looking forward to growing out sometime this year. So all of this is good news. Especially the easy to grow part... I need to stack the chips in my favor when possible. heh heh.

.canine.

Comment

hey sunny, as far as smoke and yeild goes would you choose ak99 or thseeds bubblegum?
                        thanks

Comment

also you say it's in your top 3 can you name your top 5 w/ breeders
                          thanks!

Comment

AK99 ... that cross never occured to me, as I've not sampled the pure ak I have had a couple of ak crosses and they were very nice. as for the c99 I have had the absolute pleasure of smoking a free bag from a friend who has grown it out. must say. the c99 I smoked truly lifted me through the roof. this bud had no ceiling I just kept on soaring.
                            lifes a garden - - grow it

Comment

Wow, great show... the last two big pics look almost exactly like the pheno I got in clone form from So Quicks's selection.. way to grow guy :tup:

Comment

Wow dude. Amazing report. Damn good..
                                A Proud OVERGROW member.
                                *All of the pictures you see in my gallery are NOT mine. They are found on a Google Image search*

:joint: I'm not stoned, I'm just medicated. :joint:

Comment

Working...
                                X