What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream (Clone only)

Croptober

Just put them into jars today, I love the smell already this 3 week cure will do them good.

10533257_1515312685379245_1033472537_n.jpg

517redeye

the original picture is the real it's light green light orange hair crystal city ..should taste like blueberry on the inhale hazey on the exhale ..

Croptober

Platinum Blue Dream

Platinum Blue Dream

It taste like that a fruitiness on the tongue when inhaled with a hazey after tone on the exhale. Honestly I'm not sure, anytime I hear platinum I just think more frost aha.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Apache Kush

I agree, looks spot on

like the BD I get, lots of orange hairs, light green, and fruity/hazey spice

my dude has the platinum cut now too :)

I'm growing blue dream right now. Great balanced high, heavy on the sativa. Daytime delight, won't catch me nodding off when I've smoked the dream. If you decide to come down, the come down is very relaxing and not too drowsy. Slight next day hangover, still feel fuzzy with sometimes a slight headache. Small price to pay for such a great high.

Growing it is a dream too, fast growing clones that can take a lot of abuse, takes topping and super cropping very well and branches well in response. Perfect huge commercial sized colas and for a sativa leaning hybrid doesn't take too long to finish.

This strain isn't the strongest you can grow or smoke but it's plenty strong to me and the quality of the high is remarkable. Taste is great, smell is beautiful and the dried and cured buds have the highest bag appeal.

If you east coasters can get your hands on some clones, it's a strain worth growing.

No, probably has similar parentage, but blue dream (clone only) is a clone only strain from California. It has made its way North to Washington and east to Colorado, but I'm not sure if you can get the clone only anywhere else at the moment.

SMOKE-ONE

No, probably has similar parentage, but blue dream (clone only) is a clone only strain from California. It has made its way North to Washington and east to Colorado, but I'm not sure if you can get the clone only anywhere else at the moment.

Andy's Blue Dream is clone only and is from the bay area iirc.Its all over colorado.I know its 2 different cuts of BD floating around.One being more sativa.Bodhi used both when making his dream lotus iirc.

DONAJTHEIII

wow never knew there was so much love for blue dream was my first plant I ever grew and like everyone else said here It was easy as shit to grow i didnt know what the hell I was doing and it came out looking perfect lol TBH will never rank on my top list of strains as its a super generic strain imo smoked way to much of it in hs great plant nevertheless. Ive had two types of BDs the indica dom and sat. dom ( skinny long leaves pheno).

AJAE

Ru5tyNaiL

From my experience finding a legit clone only strain on the east coast is a huge fail. I've never even smoked blue dream. But maybe it's because i live in the sticks. I do have some HSO blue dream but it's not the same

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
From my experience finding a legit clone only strain on the east coast is a huge fail. I've never even smoked blue dream. But maybe it's because i live in the sticks. I do have some HSO blue dream but it's not the same

There are plenty of "legit" clone only strains on the East Coast. Im holdin the GG#4 clone only cut.
You must really live in the sticks. Blue Dream floods the market by the ton every year. :biggrin:
I think you just need to get out more.

Ru5tyNaiL

There are plenty of "legit" clone only strains on the East Coast. Im holdin the GG#4 clone only cut.
You must really live in the sticks. Blue Dream floods the market by the ton every year. :biggrin:
I think you just need to get out more.

Yea I do live in the sticks man lol. I don't know any growers in real life as far as I know the grow scene is basically nonexistent in my one horse town bro. Which sucks. The only reason I started growing was because there is only garbage here.

JointOperation

the reason most of us started growing lol.. ^^^^^^^^^^^

but ya.. the east coast has some amazing clone onlys.. almost everything available on the west.. and in co.. is available here.. just not as open in the northeast.. people are still very tight lipped.. and that's the reason most don't give em away.. its not as much about hoarding as it is about not wanting to get busted. or not letting anyone know you grow lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts