What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream (Clone only)

Ru5tyNaiL

I guess maybe because I've never gotten any legit dank on the east coast. When I was in Texas we would get bud from Cali. I figured maybe because it wasn't that many people serious about it in the east and the ones that were all moved west. But then again I'm not in the northeast or far enough down south it seems.

Damn wonder if it'd still go for 1300/qp.. That's intense.

Nope it's about 650 a qp now ....times change when they decriminalize it , still love having blue dream in the mix it's one of the few sweet tasting strains I actually like , I typically stay on diesel gas and skunk but this is always a nice mix up

Drewsif

I guess it's confirmed then, AZ MMJ is growing fake weed. I check out Blue Dream everywhere I go. It ALWAYS smells like the pink urinal cakes, and taste nauseating. No skunk, no fruit loops.

Been here 3 years and haven't smelled weed in a single dispensary/delivery. Been to 50 dispensaries and the blue dream consistently smells like urinal cake. Its one of the only consistent strains (the other being the sugary smelling gorilla glue that isn't sticky or rubbery tasting)

I can remember whos living room I was standing in last time i smelled the fruit loops terps. Its been 5 years! Fuck AZ. I dont know shit about strains since coming here. Have to grow my fucking own to find out what people everywhere else are talkin about.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Nope it's about 650 a qp now ....times change when they decriminalize it , still love having blue dream in the mix it's one of the few sweet tasting strains I actually like , I typically stay on diesel gas and skunk but this is always a nice mix up

Damn! Thanks for the price update. Crazy how prices have changed over the years.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Santa Cruz Blue Dream Original from the clone ...
picture.php
picture.php

Joint Lock

i hate to tell you this is blue dream, if yours dont look similar to this its proboally not legit considering its clone only and every batch i get of blue dream is identical to this

oh yea from what i have heard its blueberry x haze. it has an exact similar taste to this haze i got a few weeks ago plus add that taste into a smoothie of fruit loops and u got the taste

pic of the haze thats similar in taste

View Image

Blue DREAM @ 1300$ QP :laughing: Even if its the Santa Cruz cut still :D Tell someone here on the west coast u got dream . They wont even call u back .

vanilla dutch

Not really gonna comment on bought weed.but most know what there talking about.had a friend upnorth run it outdoors defiantly blueberryxhaze.

CaptainDankness

Blue DREAM @ 1300$ QP :laughing: Even if its the Santa Cruz cut still :D Tell someone here on the west coast u got dream . They wont even call u back .

I wish I knew someone dumb enough to pay that. Lol, I'm in New England and nobody is paying that, that I know of. Maybe someone is actually charging $20 a gram still, but I could always find it cheaper even back in those days. Plus I started growing cause even $40 an eighth was too much and I charge less for the better cause fuck the competition. :biggrin:

...CR500AF...

@star crash

They look like producers for sure very nice, you got some leaf for Budder, Hash, Oil i see. I don't mind a little leaf pain in the ass for trimming, but for myself i need the Budder...:biggrin:

Desert Dan

Veteran
I just ran the Santa Cruz cut and was disappointed in the smoke... It smells very strong of sweet, hazy, cedar but didn’t translate to the smoke.

Plus it grows so much different than chem, cookie, sour, og that I can’t justify keeping her around.

Pollinate then eradicate :biggrin:

-DD