X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Dream (Clone only)

This is some blue dream got on the eastcoast

Price: 1300 for a qp

Appearance:unforgettable almost like a sour diesel...(once you see this bud you will always remember what it looks like) light color green nugs kind of dense covered in small thc. light orange hairs lime green very unforgettable apperance
    9.5/10

Aroma: woo this stuff reeks of fruit loops and skunk. i love it but its more of a fruit loops ...what else can i say i love almost everything about this strain
    9/10

Taste: mmmm mmmm. tastes like fruit loops/ fruit roolups but with a real haze undertaste. i love it. as soone as a blunt is lit people know there is piff in the place
    9.5/10

High: pretty well balanced high..kind of stoney but not so stoney that i cant move. i get up and socialize pretty well on this stuff and have good convos. long lasting and love it 9/10

pics

Two things define you as a person ; your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

Doesnt look like the dream... super dank none the less.
    Don't fly those stars-and-stripes for me.
    They stand for greed, they stand for hate, for nothing I believe.

Comment

looks kick ass definately !!!

Comment

nice report!

Comment

crazy trichcoverage.. look laced
          Create your garden...

Comment

What is the lineage of Blue Dream? I have heard Blueberry x SSH, and Blueberry x Haze.

Comment

That looks like blue dream to me...

Comment

Originally posted by OC80 View Post
                Doesnt look like the dream... super dank none the less.
                i hate to tell you this is blue dream, if yours dont look similar to this its proboally not legit considering its clone only and every batch i get of blue dream is identical to this

oh yea from what i have heard its blueberry x haze. it has an exact similar taste to this haze i got a few weeks ago plus add that taste into a smoothie of fruit loops and u got the taste

pic of the haze thats similar in taste

Two things define you as a person ; your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

Comment

Pretty much looks like the BD clone to me.....
                  Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

sure is tasty and sticky. cant get enough of it.

Comment

Damn if my blue dream even looks half this good I will be pleased! boston do you know how long those buds were cured for when you took the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by furley View Post
                        Damn if my blue dream even looks half this good I will be pleased! boston do you know how long those buds were cured for when you took the pics?
                        the pics are from 2 separate batches

the single nug was the more recent pickup. it was cured for less than a week.

the other pics i believe had a 2 week cure but were a little dry from leaving the jar open overnight.

Comment

Looks nice! Kinda Albert Walkerish. Your coping good shit BDM. Someone knows what they are doing in your area. Lovin your smoke reports. Keep Em' coming!
                          'It can all start from a 98 cent stamp'

Comment

thanks man just threw up a ssh after smoking a blunt of it.

Comment

i had this same dream right over here, bright green frosty nuggets, dank lime-blue hashy smell with a fruity taste with a strong haze undertone, just like you described this is top notch smoke, way more sativaish then ECSD and just as potent, I payed 1600 a qp but it was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X