Your tips and secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nabzter View Post
    Thanks for sharing man a very interesting and unique method.
    He's got a good method, I've seen what he can do and its on point. I asked him directly.. cause it looked really good. Its very different from the typical dry it and toss it in with some boveda packs, but its more thoughtful than that.

He's got a good point about air movement, I slow my drying process down with bags, but I still get some crispy edges, it takes about 7-10 days before it can even hit a jar.

Boveda humidity packs arent bad, I just need bigger packs or something that I can reuse.
    Thank you for voting Alaska is now Recreational Legal

Comment

just a heads up on Boveda paks...when they dry up, don't toss 'em...get a rack to fit a tray and elevate the tray 1-2" from them bottom...add water to just below the rack...put spent Boveda's on rack, apply lid, wait a week or 2 and they are good for next time....hth

mojo

Comment

5 year bump on this old thread....

Never, ever rub your eyes with your fingers when you're trimming..

I've known this for a very, very long time..
        But due to having a pretty good buzz while trimming yesterday, I was reminded why....

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post

But due to having a pretty good buzz while trimming yesterday, I was reminded why....

lol I dont think I have done this what happens? Burn?

eye get stuck? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post

HAHA! Thanks for laugh! Im always caution about rubbing my eyes after I play with the dogs or cat. One day I was like WTF!?! is happening to my eyes?! I have NOT played with the animals...

Sometime later, ahhhh, THA WEED!

I also get some allergic reaction to dry trimming. Not sure if it just small dry particles in my lungs or what...?
            Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by thedudefresco View Post
              lol I dont think I have done this what happens? Burn?

eye get stuck? lmao
              Somethings you just gotta experience mate!

Naaahh..!

It burns, are you allergic to something? something like that is ichy and sticky, I remember, it sucks, but for some reason its hard to remember exactly what. LOL!
              Hehe

Comment

Don't forget silica!
                I eat legos

Comment

Trade Secret: cure some nug untrimmed and trim it before showin it off for better sczents.

2.) Dry fresh Nuggies out for about 12-14 days till, when jarred, they register at about 52-53 humidity after sitting closed in the jar for a few hrs, then just jar em and never worry about burp em. Moistture will rise slowly and then normalize.

Comment

Originally posted by thedudefresco View Post
                    2.) Dry fresh Nuggies out for about 12-14 days till, when jarred, they register at about 52-53 humidity after sitting closed in the jar for a few hrs, then just jar em and never worry about burp em. Moistture will rise slowly and then normalize.
                    Sure, this can be done. The only thing I'd suggest is to leave ample stem mass on the flowers. They need to draw moisture from somewhere. If we're talking about large colas with substantial stems inside, then no need for additional stem mass. If they're small flowers scattered on a long stem, fold the entire thing into the container. I think folks are getting the idea. Good luck.

Simon
                    A perfect cure every time
                    Check your magnetic ballasts
                    LST and prune for no popcorn

The material contained in Simon's posts is driven by an overactive imagination. Any pictures that Simon may post were found on the Internet and falsely presented as his. Simon does not grow Cannabis, nor has he ever cultivated any illegal substance. Any representations leading to an opposite conclusion are based on pure fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                    X