What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Tangwena

Veteran
Brown Panama

Brown Panama

Here is a Panama cob that I sweated for a week in hot car outside in the sun It has now aged for a couple of months and is seriously lysergic when chewed in about half my usual dose. I only need .25g
And I see and hear things that are perhaps there but I cant see without it.
I will try cobbing Gt and Zamaldelica this way as the effects on the high are amazing. Give it a go if you want to get seriously high I kid you not.

Tangwena

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I was cleaning under my bed yesterday when this container rolls out from under it. It obviously had some cannabis ground up in it, about 0.25 grams. I went to smell to see what kind it was and was immediately recognized the smell of cobbed THC Bomb. I thought I smoked the last of that months ago. What a nice surprise.

miyagi

mmm

mmm

Hi Miyagi hope all is well. The effects are for some reason a lot more profound if you chew the cob. I think the THC ect is absorbed oraly through your mouth. Then through your stomach. I have not had the same effects from just eating it.
Anyway I understand that you cant wait ha ha. Next time cut a slice off the cob and dry that slice for a day. Then chew it into dust you before swallowing it. Maybe now is a good time to dry the cobs
You can open the bag cut off a piece then seal the rest up its ok.
You are very close now patience is a good thing.
Tangwena

eating it after a nice meal was not that good, did not happen much.

now i wait until the cure is complete...

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Miyagi stick to the plan, it will not fail you. As I said above you can cut a piece off and dry it or dry the whole thing it will then be good. After partialy drying the cob then re seal it to age.
Tangwena

miyagi

had a few leftovers

had a few leftovers

Hi Miyagi stick to the plan, it will not fail you. As I said above you can cut a piece off and dry it or dry the whole thing it will then be good. After partialy drying the cob then re seal it to age.
Tangwena

so there was some leftovers from the piece i cut of and swallowed this friday.

it was dry today and i made a joint, the leftovers was from the indica cob.

i took 4 hits, small hits, and right now i am really stoned. i mean really really body stoned and just stare in the wall eating snickers and listen to the tv - not watching - listen only.

the taste was a little like watercured weed.

i will let the rest cure the whole way before i do more - but damn those 4 hits got me mega body stoned.

i am jut to lazy to write more, see ya.

Tangwena - i belive in you, this is good. peace.

Tangwena

Veteran
Panamaaaaaaaa

Panamaaaaaaaa

Some shots of some dried one week sweat cob and a freshly unwrapped one week at high ambient cob ready for drying. She is going to be very strong I cant handle the high of the freshly dried taste I took off her.
Something special this way comes.

Going up on the dried cob at the moment wow, I always forget how damn strong this stuff is. But I am up to the job I am a professional after all. ha ha Chocks away....
Tangwena

rod58

hey mate , that looks like an awful amount for just one person to deal with ..even for a professional..:biggrin: damn it looks good ..

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Rod its a never ending chore ha ha, I take nibble here a nibble there, today I miscalculated my dose of Panama again. That makes 5 in a row! I just cant get the dose small enough and keep underestimating her power, now I have that chocolate cob drying. I should write stuff down more he he.
I had some Panama from the dry cob about 5 hours ago and I am only now in the drivers seat Wow. That dark one will be even harder hitting when ready.
Tangwena

idiit

Veteran
ok, tangwena

nobody else has stepped up and asked the $million dollar question:

How did those cob suppositories "work out"?

don't be shy, don't deny. We're all adults here and you are among friends. :)

Backdoor Medicine: How Cannabis Suppositories Can Save Lives

This is a common reaction to the suggestion that cannabis can be used as a suppository. Rectal administrations (suppositories) have an unfairly bad reputation in North America, despite the diverse benefits they offer. This article aims to educate about the advantages associated with the rectal application of cannabis and provide a simple set of guidelines for the effective use of suppositoriesThere are many advantages to the rectal administration of cannabis not afforded by other routes. Medicine may still be administered even if the oral route is impaired (e.g., due to vomiting, an injured jaw or throat, or gastrointestinal difficulties) or disallowed due to the oral intake restrictions that are frequently required both before and after surgery. Avoiding the gastrointestinal tract also prevents first-pass metabolism by the stomach and liver, which break down many different molecules into their constituent parts (including Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC), and allows the active constituents to reach the blood in much higher concentrations.

In the case of THC, the liver transforms around half of what is ingested into the significantly more psychoactive metabolite 11-Hydroxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol. While not harmful in and of itself and potentially of therapeutic benefit, this molecule causes much more intense cognitive effects than THC. Rectal administration not only avoids these effects, but also allows a much greater proportion of THC to eventually reach the blood stream. This increase in overall efficiency is also shown in the different levels of bioavailability that different administration routes afford, as seen in Fig. 1. Rectal administration also allows for medicine to exert effects over localized ailments (e.g., hemorrhoidal tissue, inflammation of the rectum, or tumours in the rectal cavity). This form of use also has a much faster uptake than oral administration (around 10 minutes, on average) and leads to more consistent blood concentrations of the active constituents. The speed and reliability of their uptake combined with their circumvention of many of the issues surrounding both ingestion and inhalation make rectal applications an excellent addition to both new and pre-existing therapeutic regimens

Instructions

-Before insertion

• It is important to wash your hands thoroughly before insertion of a suppository, as germs and bacteria can enter the body through the rectum.
      • Disposable medical gloves or a finger cot can be used for this purpose.
    • Ensure that fingernails are trimmed and have no sharp edges.
    • Ensure the suppository is firm enough to insert.
      • If it is too soft, harden it in the package by placing it in either the fridge or freezer.
      • Suppositories can also be quickly hardened in the package by running cold water over them.
    • If only half of a suppository is being used, cut it lengthwise to make insertion easier.
      • When cutting, make sure to use a sterile knife or scissors.
      • Avoid sharp edges! Suppositories can be gently smoothed by hand.
-Insertion

• Lie on your preferred side with your top leg pulled up towards your chest.
      • Lift your upper butt-cheek to expose your rectum.
      • Insert the suppository lengthwise, with the pointed tip first, using your index finger to push the suppository in.
-Placement

• Ensure the suppository has been inserted past the anal sphincter. If not inserted fully past the sphincter, some or all of the suppository may be expelled without the active ingredients reaching the rectal wall and being absorbed into the blood stream.
      • It is important to not place the suppository too high up in the rectum.
        • If placed too high, the active constituents will enter the Superior (upper) hemorrhoidal artery, which leads to the liver. This presents the same problem as oral application, as the liver will metabolize a significant proportion of the active ingredients.
        • The suppository should ideally be placed around 2 ½ to 4 centimetres (1 to 1 ½ inches) into the rectum, just past the anal sphincter.
-After insertion

• Hold your buttocks together and tightly squeeze the muscles in your sphincter for a few seconds after insertion to help keep the suppository from sliding out.
    • Remain lying on your side for several minutes after insertion to allow the suppository to fully diffuse through the rectum. This will also help toprevent the unintended expulsion of the suppository.
    • Dispose of the glove or finger cot sanitarily and wash your hands thoroughly using soap and hot water, paying extra attention to cleaning under the nails and between the fingers.
    • Be very aware of the possibility of unintended expulsion of melted suppository residue during flatulence over the next few hours afterinsertion. If you have ANY doubts, use a toilet.
    ^^ http://cannabisdigest.ca/cannatory/

^ the shape of these cobs is starting to look frighteningly phallic now.

Could this turn into this one of those closet gay threads, or Cannabis Suppositories Saves Lives thread?

Should there be a warning on these cobs?; Don't shove the entire thing up your ass?

These young kids today..... Snorting bath salts and such. Maybe if we can get them off bath salts cobb suppositories is not such a bad thing. ANAL REHAB TREATMENT FACILITIES opening up across the country?

:) :)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
ok, tangwena

nobody else has stepped up and asked the $million dollar question:

How did those cob suppositories "work out"?

don't be shy, don't deny. We're all adults here and you are among friends. :)

Backdoor Medicine: How Cannabis Suppositories Can Save Lives

This is a common reaction to the suggestion that cannabis can be used as a suppository. Rectal administrations (suppositories) have an unfairly bad reputation in North America, despite the diverse benefits they offer. This article aims to educate about the advantages associated with the rectal application of cannabis and provide a simple set of guidelines for the effective use of suppositoriesThere are many advantages to the rectal administration of cannabis not afforded by other routes. Medicine may still be administered even if the oral route is impaired (e.g., due to vomiting, an injured jaw or throat, or gastrointestinal difficulties) or disallowed due to the oral intake restrictions that are frequently required both before and after surgery. Avoiding the gastrointestinal tract also prevents first-pass metabolism by the stomach and liver, which break down many different molecules into their constituent parts (including Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC), and allows the active constituents to reach the blood in much higher concentrations.

In the case of THC, the liver transforms around half of what is ingested into the significantly more psychoactive metabolite 11-Hydroxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol. While not harmful in and of itself and potentially of therapeutic benefit, this molecule causes much more intense cognitive effects than THC. Rectal administration not only avoids these effects, but also allows a much greater proportion of THC to eventually reach the blood stream. This increase in overall efficiency is also shown in the different levels of bioavailability that different administration routes afford, as seen in Fig. 1. Rectal administration also allows for medicine to exert effects over localized ailments (e.g., hemorrhoidal tissue, inflammation of the rectum, or tumours in the rectal cavity). This form of use also has a much faster uptake than oral administration (around 10 minutes, on average) and leads to more consistent blood concentrations of the active constituents. The speed and reliability of their uptake combined with their circumvention of many of the issues surrounding both ingestion and inhalation make rectal applications an excellent addition to both new and pre-existing therapeutic regimens

Instructions

-Before insertion

• It is important to wash your hands thoroughly before insertion of a suppository, as germs and bacteria can enter the body through the rectum.
      • Disposable medical gloves or a finger cot can be used for this purpose.
    • Ensure that fingernails are trimmed and have no sharp edges.
    • Ensure the suppository is firm enough to insert.
      • If it is too soft, harden it in the package by placing it in either the fridge or freezer.
      • Suppositories can also be quickly hardened in the package by running cold water over them.
    • If only half of a suppository is being used, cut it lengthwise to make insertion easier.
      • When cutting, make sure to use a sterile knife or scissors.
      • Avoid sharp edges! Suppositories can be gently smoothed by hand.
-Insertion

• Lie on your preferred side with your top leg pulled up towards your chest.
      • Lift your upper butt-cheek to expose your rectum.
      • Insert the suppository lengthwise, with the pointed tip first, using your index finger to push the suppository in.
-Placement

• Ensure the suppository has been inserted past the anal sphincter. If not inserted fully past the sphincter, some or all of the suppository may be expelled without the active ingredients reaching the rectal wall and being absorbed into the blood stream.
      • It is important to not place the suppository too high up in the rectum.
        • If placed too high, the active constituents will enter the Superior (upper) hemorrhoidal artery, which leads to the liver. This presents the same problem as oral application, as the liver will metabolize a significant proportion of the active ingredients.
        • The suppository should ideally be placed around 2 ½ to 4 centimetres (1 to 1 ½ inches) into the rectum, just past the anal sphincter.
-After insertion

• Hold your buttocks together and tightly squeeze the muscles in your sphincter for a few seconds after insertion to help keep the suppository from sliding out.
    • Remain lying on your side for several minutes after insertion to allow the suppository to fully diffuse through the rectum. This will also help toprevent the unintended expulsion of the suppository.
    • Dispose of the glove or finger cot sanitarily and wash your hands thoroughly using soap and hot water, paying extra attention to cleaning under the nails and between the fingers.
    • Be very aware of the possibility of unintended expulsion of melted suppository residue during flatulence over the next few hours afterinsertion. If you have ANY doubts, use a toilet.
    ^^ http://cannabisdigest.ca/cannatory/

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67486&pictureid=1633919&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
^ the shape of these cobs is starting to look frighteningly phallic now.

Is this one of those closet gay threads, or cannabis suppositories save lives threads?

Should there be a warning on these cobs?; Don't shove the entire thing up your ass?

These young kids today..... Snorting bath salts and such. Maybe if we can get them off bath salts cobb suppositories is not such a bad thing. ANAL REHAB TREATMMENT FACILITIES opening up across the country:) :)
http://cannabisdigest.ca/cannatory/

:moon:... ::thank you: , but i'll stick to smoking and eatin it...

idiit

Veteran
If the cob suppositories cause flatulence we could have a whole new generation of "BABY BOOMERS".

Warning! BABY BOOMERS AHEAD! Don't follow within 20 yards.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi idiit dont get too excited people will start to talk. I will give it a go in the name of science.
I think its going a bit too far, but I know it works with hash, dont ask how I know.
I think the cob would need to be ground into powder first to help absorption. A bit like loading an old musket, wad, powder, ram it home another wad and then a ball followed by another wad rammed home again. Hows that sound is it doing it for you yet?
I will stick to my chewing as I can usually gauge the dose quite well. Smoking is such as waste of herb in my opinion and the high is too fleeting. I like to be high at least 8hrs so I can fully experience the whole gambit of effects.
Now get your finger out your arse has a whole new sinister meaning, thanks to you I will now have that picture stuck in my head all day. ha ha
Tangwena

idiit

Veteran
I've got a sick mind but I swear it's not my fault. :)

when I was in alcohol rehab ( 1/2 gallon liquor/day) there some peeps exalting alcohol enemas.

sick minds think alike my friends. :)

miyagi

hard to wait

hard to wait

Hay Miyagi "knock knock", whos there?
Tangwena

:)

last night i opened the vacuum (and resealed it again) and cut a piece of the unknown sensiseeds sativa since i had not tested that one at all, made i smaller than normal joint but big enough.

when i smoked i thought i better take some more hits so i not regret i smoked to little later on in the sofa. i smoked half of the joint and cut it of there.

i have to add that i am not a sativa smoker normal, i like indicas but people say you can change your mind as long as you live and i think i have.

i make a for me long story very short and come with a better smoke report in a few weeks, i am on my way to amsterdam right now and when i come back home i have a volcano vaporizer with me, when i test that one i will come with a really good smoke report from both indicas and sativas cured this way.

so back to the short story, i smoked half of the joint outside , cut it and got back home. then i stated to feel warm and happy. then i really not know what happend - should look a movie but i didn't. i not really know where i was, sometimes in the movie, sometimes on the moon and sometimes i think i was superman flying around looking at hot babes. i not even know if my eyes where open closed most of the time, one time i remember i opened them and thought - aha i am here, then my journey continued..... and 6.30 am my wife woke me up in the sofa with the tv on and all my clothes on and i looked around 30 seconds to realise where i was and what she was talking about and i not even think i got it. so my dreams must have continued into a very deep sleep.

i not know what to say about that but that but it was a very different feeling, a feeling i not have had on weed until now. it is very pleasant and good feeling.

and it was half a joint, i am a person who smoke a big joint myself easy so - half a joint........

i will be back, i not know if this post say anything to you but for me it say "this is a awesome curing method"!

Tangwena i almost think i owe you something for sharing this and maybe i do, i not think i ever will cure in glass jars any more - this is the shit and so easy to do.

now amsterdam, pick up a volcano, go visit red light then who knows what happen (damn my wife should come so just look). but i know one thing, amsterdam coffeshops weed many people think is the best, it is overprised bad weed so bring your own with you if you go there, i always bring my own since it is so much better.

have to go now, thank you again Tangwena i will be back, i also just made a ace malawi cob that is put in a vacuum and that vacuum bag is put in another vacuum bag. i will be away from home maybe 2 weeks and i not want the bag to loose the vacuum. it is placed warm.....

:peacock::thank you::tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Miyagi that was awesome my friend beware of the Malawi cob is all I say. It is a reward enough for me to know you are so happy, it makes my day when someone like you is so pleased with this method.
I am very interested in your result from the Indica cob I have never had a report for Indica so you will be my first reporter.
Welcome to the club my friend you will never look back now. The future is all new now. Respect to you for trying it and succeeding so well first time.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dog Star they are fine I use fresh corn husks also. As long as they are in a vacuum sealed bag all is well. Leave the sealed bags in a warm place for two weeks. Then open the bag and dry the cobs till they are smoke able then cut a piece of each and vacuum seal the rest up so that they can age. Those strains should give excellent results. Let us know how you go. Any problems just ask.
Tangwena

H

Huckster79

I'm trying this next round no doubt... I love doing things a bit different... it's what makes this fun I'm even more excited for next round now than normal