This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HasHHassin View Post
    my apology Mr. Tangwena please ignore my message above. I found the answer. Big man dick size and if I can press it hard makes it better. Peace
    Hi my friend good on you for giving it a try you dont need to press very tight to get it to sweat it will sweat even if its loose in a vacuum bag as long as it is moist enough.
    The secret to getting a sweat is moisture content the buds need a certain amount of moisture in order to start the fermentation process.
    If they are too dry they will still cure but may need up to 3 months sealed up and kept warm 36c or above.
    It is best if they have no wrapper so you can see when they start to change color, once you see the yellow color coming they should smell nice and sweet and be ready for smoking.
    For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Took a little early Panama today, but hve left the rest to get proper amber. In 4 days time i'll be starting the first of this years cobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre del mont View Post
        Took a little early Panama today, but hve left the rest to get proper amber. In 4 days time i'll be starting the first of this years cobs!
        I would love to cure outdoor grown Panama it has the potential to be very very cruisy.
        Everything I've grown outdoors is much more potent in the high department than the indoor.
        Please post pics brother of the buds before, during and after the cure. Panama is an all time favorite of mine and can be overwhelmingly potent chewed or smoked after cob curing.
        For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Hey Sensei Tangwena,

Wish me luck!

(after 60 hrs cardboard boxcard box slow drying. Feels like over 60% humidity)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2481.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	17967878

Name:	IMG_2483.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	17967879Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2484.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	17967880

Name:	IMG_2485.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	17967881Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2487.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	17967882
          Big Man vs oppressed (me).

Name:	244588779_670907377205604_7349152726398110935_n.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	17967883

Comment

I will indeed my friend. I'll also be putting some more info in my weekly update as to why the early chop.

Comment

Originally posted by HasHHassin View Post
              Hey Sensei Tangwena,

Wish me luck!

(after 60 hrs cardboard boxcard box slow drying. Feels like over 60% humidity)
              [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"left","data-size":"full","title":"IMG_2481 .JPG","data-attachmentid":17967878}[/ATTACH

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2483.JPG Views:	18 Size:	69.9 KB ID:	17967879Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2484.JPG Views:	18 Size:	60.7 KB ID:	17967880
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2485.JPG Views:	18 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	17967881Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2487.JPG Views:	18 Size:	61.8 KB ID:	17967882
              Big Man vs oppressed (me).
              Click image for larger version  Name:	244588779_670907377205604_7349152726398110935_n.jpg Views:	18 Size:	44.0 KB ID:	17967883
              Yum that should make some excellent cobs you may turn your AK47 into an RPG

Comment

I found a small piece of Ethiopian cob a few weeks ago in bag in the bottom of a drawer. Must have been about 2+ years old. Had a smoke and it was great, really nice, changed a bit as old cobs do for the better. Anyway I went to bed and left it on the table. In the morning I got up and saw this thing on the floor that I thought was a dead cockroach, or insect (we get them big in the sub tropics). Promptly vacuumed it up and suddenly realised it was the cob! I must have knocked it off the table.

Comment

Comment

Good evening to you all.

So, last friday the 15th, i decieded to take half of my outdoor Panama down. She was still putting up a few white pistalls and not yet showing any amber ;hoprfully it'l be more raccey and a little anxiety prevoking. The other half of the plant will continue (i hope) until she's showing all amber trichs.

It was hung up after trimming and yesterday morning (4 days), I took two thirds of it and Mrs del Monte and myself removed all the sticks whilst enjoying a coffee and a spliff in the autumn sunshine.

Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000168.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	17970896Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000169.JPG Views:	0 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	17970897Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000170.JPG Views:	0 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	17970898

We ended up with 135g of buds. These were pressed tightly into baking paper tubes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000171.JPG Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	17970899Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000172.JPG Views:	0 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	17970900Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000173.JPG Views:	0 Size:	29.6 KB ID:	17970901Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000174.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	17970902

Packed into vaccum bags and put in the dehydrator at 43c.

Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000175.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.1 KB ID:	17970903

This morning all the bags had blown up a little and a few drops of moisture were visible, so out of the bags they came (23hrs at 43c). Fuck! The smell's already amazzing. A hash only friend was visiting this morning and he was excited too! Mrs Del Monte came back from shopping a had a smell (she doesn't have a good sense of smell) and said "Wow!"

Click image for larger version  Name:	S6000177.JPG Views:	0 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	17970904

They have darkend somewhat, But the smell!.

They were dried for a couple of hours in the dehydrator before being sealed up again and stuck on top of my amp, where they will stay for a few days before inspectinng agian.
                    My intention is to take them out of the fementation at differing times and hopefully get to experiment with different effects.
                    Last edited by Hombre del mont; 10-21-2021, 09:05.

Comment

Beautiful brother love those buds, with you on the Panama smell. Next time you open the bags make sure you are sitting down brother its Gods own herb cobbed get ready for your wings ha ha.
                      The first time I tried Panama cobbed I had to pull over on the freeway my mind was flying to California as a Beach Boys song was on the radio WOW! that was one potent trip.
                      No kidding it gets very very strong your going to go crazy for it, it has it all taste, smell and what a smell and kick ass tripping high chewed.
                      The late picked will wipe you out I'm sure in the best kind of way Mick Jagger lips that stick together as you struggle to form words ha ha keep me posted brother.

Comment

Hey Sensei Tangwena

5th day, still amonia smells when i check every other day (dried 60 hrs). :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tangwena View Post
                          Beautiful brother love those buds, with you on the Panama smell. Next time you open the bags make sure you are sitting down brother its Gods own herb cobbed get ready for your wings ha ha.
                          The first time I tried Panama cobbed I had to pull over on the freeway my mind was flying to California as a Beach Boys song was on the radio WOW! that was one potent trip.
                          No kidding it gets very very strong your going to go crazy for it, it has it all taste, smell and what a smell and kick ass tripping high chewed.
                          The late picked will wipe you out I'm sure in the best kind of way Mick Jagger lips that stick together as you struggle to form words ha ha keep me posted brother.
                          I'm even more excited after your description. I'm so glad to be retired and able to enjoy triping out on cobs and not really give a fuck about much. These last few weeks have difficult; we have many weed robbers in the area at this time of year and Mrs del Monte and I take it in turns to leave the house! No beach for us currently, despite lovely 28c day time temps. By the end of this month we should be safe as people don't expect plants to still be going in Nov and after.

Comment

Dearest most wonderful of all: TANGWENA.
                            You gave the best process of curing, fermenting and storing.
                            Hindu Kush indica reported on above with pics.
                            Initial report seemed like it was weak.
                            Back into seal bag since i made that post, maybe 2 weeks ago.
                            After following drying instructions and resealing.
                            this indica for pain relief and sleep helping sick people ...

OMG. it's fantastic. kind of hard to describe. like there aren't english words or any words that give the proper description.

This is good proof for indica medical users that you can do this great process and get good results.

And when you get used to the ease and simplicity and flexibility of curing/preserving like this,
                            you can realize it's not as hard or involved as it seems.

It's very elegant in approach; like a sublime and subtle elegance yet powerpacked with what you want.

Thank you again!

Comment

in the sun. i don't think you can see the sparkles and colors very well. bad camera. but this is latest. it's so great.

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	17971675

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlack View Post
                                in the sun. i don't think you can see the sparkles and colors very well. bad camera. but this is latest. it's so great.

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	17971675
                                Thank you for the kind words brother it is truly magical seeing the sparkle on cobs I know the feeling well.
                                As they age it just gets like a sugar frosting and the true magic comes out.
                                So pleased your finding the medicinal effects pleasing and of some benefit to people in need.Keep experimenting with your techniques it will blow your mind what you can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X